Chapter 11

Shoto's pov:

We were all in trouble sure but I'd say it was worth it. Luckily we'd gotten Bakugo back and he was fine. Although none of us could celebrate as it was the end of All Might's career. After we'd been yelled at I asked Aizawa if I could go back to the hospital and he allowed it.

I walked out with a bag in hand when I'd felt someone grab my shoulder. "I'm going to half and half." He grumbled. By the nickname I knew it was Bakugo and I nodded walking towards it.

"She's been out but they don't know what kind of damage she'll have in her arm until she wakes up." He huffed and nodded now standing beside me. It was silent the rest of the way to the hospital.

We walked up and I'd given the receptionist a lie as to why Bakugo was with us and she let us in. I walked in and saw the way he'd looked at her. His eyes were wide and his mouth opened slightly.

I sighed and walked to the vending machine but I felt a hand grab my throat and pull me into the nearby elevator. "What's the status of (Y/N) Todoroki?" The gruff voice asked. I gulped and almost engulfed my left side in flames to get him back.

"Ah ah ah don't even think about it kid, it'd take minimal effort to kill you and her before leaving here unseen, now tell me." His voice was familiar... He was the flame villain the one that grabbed Bakugo.

My breathing picked up "Why does the league want to know?" I asked, he tightened his fingers but I could still breathe.

"It's a personal question, she was in bad shape and I know how bad flames can be if you lose it. Let's say I feel bad for the kid." His arm moved slightly so I assumed he was shrugging.

"She hasn't woken up yet, her arm is completely wrapped and they won't know the damage until she wakes up." He muttered very well and shoved me as the doors opened but immediately they'd closed again and he was gone.

Why'd he care if she was in pain? Sure he was a person with feelings but why would a villain care about a hero's daughter? Something didn't add up but I couldn't think about that now. I started making my way back to her room when a nurse found me. "Oh Mr. Todoroki, the blonde fellow said your sister is awake. We'll let her be through the night but tomorrow we'll run our tests. We couldn't get ahold of your father so please do relay the information for us." She smiled kindly and I made my way back to the room.

Though a certain sight stopped me in my tracks and instead I went to call Fuyumi so she could tell father. I took my cell out of my pocket and dialed her number. "Shoto? It's late shouldn't you guys be asleep?" She asked.

"The hospital couldn't get in touch with dad so I'm supposed to tell him that they are going to run tests on (Y/N) to see the extent of the damage in her arm." I explained plainly. She stuttered out before actually forming a sentence.

"What do you mean?! Why's she in the hospital?!" She was obviously angry for good reason. That bastard hadn't even told them she was injured. I thought maybe it was a bit different since I'd seen him upset when he was here but it was plainly clear he didn't care.

"Wait what Natsuo?" Then I heard my older brother chirp in. "Dad wrecked the training room yesterday? I thought he was off on one of his tangents again." He admitted and my eyes widened.

Had he been upset about (Y/N) being hurt? I sighed not really having time to go through this. "Regardless she's awake now so you two should come see her in the morning. I've got to go, bye." They'd both let out a bye or alright before I hung up.

Author's note: okay totally not my best but I just needed an explanation chapter before we got into everything else :) also would you guys like it to involve Dabi later in the story? I thought it'd be a cool side struggle but we can keep it strictly about Bakulove if you guys want ;)

Also would you guys want lemons in the future orrr keep it clean? 

Leave your comments, opinions, or ideas below thanks so much!