Chapter 6

We'd all met at the mall like we planned but we'd all split up and I was currently looking for a bathing suit with Ashido. I'd always been insecure about wearing anything other than long sleeves because I hated the scar on my arm.

Though Ashido assured me that I'd look great and it boosted my confidence. "What about this one (Y/N)?" She pointed to one that wasn't too revealing but it was cute. "Wow Ashido, you're great at this." I grabbed it from her and we went to pay.

"Ha thanks, my mom and I go shopping a lot, so I guess I've got a lot of practice." She smiled shyly and I smiled back at her. The rest of the shopping trip went alright until we went to meet with Midoriya and he was with some guy in a hoodie.

After the mysterious man left Midoriya told us it had been Shigaraki. Iida called the police and they were there quicker than expected. They never found him though. It definitely made all of us uneasy that he knew exactly where we were even outside of school.

Just the thought of some league of villains stalking high school kids made a shiver go down my spine. They seemed to have a fixation on Midoriya, which was lucky for me, but he was still my classmate and I'd hate to see anything happen to him.

*mini timeskip*

We'd been on the bus for a while now, I chose to sit by Bakugou because he seemed irritated and he tended not to yell at me. So I was the best bet if anybody wanted this to be a somewhat quiet ride.

I looked over to see the angry blonde trying to keep himself awake. "You can fall asleep and I'll wake you up when we get there." I reassured him. "The damn bus moves to much for me to sleep anyway, I'll just bust my head on the window." He glared at the window like that would help.

"Well you can lean on me, nobody will see you since we're in the back." I looked down as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I felt a weight on my shoulder "you're too short, c'mere idiot." He said quietly. He grabbed my head and placed it in the crook of his neck so he could lean his head on mine.

"Don't ever tell anybody or I'll kill you icyhot." "Yeah I know." I waved him off casually but my cheeks had never burned like they did now. I'm sure if anyone saw me they'd think I was a tomato. I wasn't tired so I just sat against Bakugou and listened to our classmates conversations, but I was more focused on his breathing.

You'd think that he'd stink because for his quirk to work he needed to sweat quite a bit, but he actually smelled kind of like caramel. I'd have to ask him about it later, or maybe that would embarrass him.

It was another 45 minutes until Aizawa stopped the bus and told us to get out. I grabbed Bakugou's arm and shook him lightly. "Hey, Bakugou were here." He whined quietly. "5 more minutes." He mumbled while cuddling closer to me.

Watching him be so adorable made my chest clench, but I didn't want anybody to see us and him get mad. "Bakugou, you have to get up." I moved myself away from him and tried sitting him up. His red orbs fluttered open and once he realized what he'd done his face went red.

"Never bring this up again." He said as we stood. I just let out a small laugh and made my way out towards everybody else.

When we got there their were cat like people who looked way to happy for my liking. "Well, camps over there, but you better make it before sundown otherwise you don't get dinner." One of them giggled. Everyone glared at the forest ahead of us. The ground fell out and we all fell down.

I used my ice to catch myself and then we all started making our way towards where we were told camp was. "Fucking cats." Bakugou growled. "Haha yeah it's pretty ridiculous but I expect this kind of stuff from Aizawa Sensei."

Out of nowhere a strange beast appeared. Luckily a few of us were able to take it down, but we only discovered that there were tons more. We split off into smaller groups and made our way towards camp. Needless to say we were exhausted.

When we got back to camp Aizawa was impressed and said something about the real training starting tomorrow and Midoriya got punched in the crotch by some kid. It was all a blur until I had food.

I was currently shoveling rice and curry into my mouth with Kirishima and Sero beside me and Bakugou in front of me. "Wow (Y/N) you can put away a lot huh?" Sero joked earning an elbow from Kirishima. "Well if she wants to be a great hero she's gotta get stronger and to do that she's gotta eat."

"Thanks Kirishima." I drank some water to help all of that food go down. "Speaking of what hero do you look up to? Like mine is Crimson Riot." Kirishima flashed his signature smile. "Hmm I guess I wanna be like my dad, he's powerful, people love him, and he's the number two hero." I smiled back.

"He's not a real hero, not like All Might." I was only able to hear Shoto's words because everyone went dead quiet when he spoke up. Probably because he never talks. "I don't care what the ranks are, Endeavor is the person I look up to." I snapped back.

"If you want to make foolish decisions then fine, I don't want to be anything like him." Shoto turned towards me and glared. I clenched my fists and made my way towards him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to my face.

"You don't get to talk bad about father just because you're his favorite Shoto. Touya looked up to him too, was he foolish!?" I growled. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I could feel tears trickling down my face. 'He's dad's favorite, no matter what I do, it's always Shoto.' My brain told me.

"If he could look up to someone like that then yes he was foolish. You two were always talking about dad as if he was something to look up to." My right side went ablaze, even catching his uniform on fire. He brought up his right hand to cancel my fire with his ice when Aizawa canceled my quirk.

"Leave her to me." I heard Bakugou say, but my vision was clouded by tears as I was carried away from everybody else. He set me on the ground and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't listen to anything he says, I don't know what your dad's like but he's damn good at his job. He didn't get the #2 title based on luck, he worked for it."

I wiped my eyes and looked up at the blonde that looked abnormally not angry. "Thanks Bakugou. For taking me out of there. It's just I try so hard to make him happy and nothing's good enough. Shoto's better than me, always has been."

Before I could start crying again he snapped. "Oh shut up! If he can't see how amazing you are then fuck him. You're smart, you're good with your quirk, and you want to get better. You're not like the rest of these extra's, you have potential."

I instantly wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. "Nobody's ever said that. Thank you." He hugged me back. I'd never felt so safe and happy then I did in that moment.