Chapter 10

Another flashback (Y/N) is around 4 or 5 *still in coma*
I was in our courtyard and I was trying to get my quirk to manifest. "C'mon stupid hands." I muttered and then I saw my big brother Touya. "You know a quirk doesn't work like that, right?"

He chuckled and I ran over to him and jumped into his arms that were already stretched out for me. "Touya! Do the fire! Yours is so pretty!" I chanted. The red head rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Alright (N/N)." He said as he shifted me into his right arm and held out his left, engulfing his hand in blue flames. My eyes widened. "Woah, you're gunna be even cooler than daddy."

"I doubt that, dad is the number two hero." Before he could finish I interrupted. "But you could always be number 1 and then I can be number 2 and then we could work together!" I beamed.

"Ha maybe, hey where's Shoto?" I looked down at my fingers that played with his shirt. "He's with dad. It's no fair I wanna play too!" Touya put one hand on his chin and then looked down at me.

"Well how about you and I play for a little while?" I looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face. "Let's play hero!" He laughed as he carried me inside. "You always want to play hero but alright."

Touya had made his own hero costume out of things we had around the house as well as mine. He'd then set up my stuffed animals to where there was a victim and a bad guy. I didn't have my quirk so we used pool noodles.

"Alright are you ready? This villain is the scariest we've ever seen!" He said with fear on his face. He handed me my green pool noodle. "Let's go! We have to save the people!" I yelled and held up my pool noodle.

We both beat my stuffed dinosaur that was almost as tall as me. Touya then used an accent and talked for the dinosaur. "Oh no you've beaten me you rotten hero!" He said before knocking it over.

I cheered and then Fuyumi walked in. "Touya how old are you? Father said he needs you." She left as quickly as she came.

"Ahww you have to leave!" I pouted and grabbed my sidekick, a stuffed bear that Touya had given me. "I'll be back, besides you've got Dabi, he'll protect you." I giggled and ran towards the red head hugging both my brother and my bear.

"That's cause he's one of the good guys." Touya told me before he kissed my head and walked out. I hugged my bear closer and walked out to find Shoto.
I found him sitting on the couch and I jumped onto it. "Hey, you're finally done!" I hugged him causing him to blush. "No don't get barrassed!" I hugged him tighter and I yawned. I was tired from playing with Touya.

Shoto pulled me closer and put my head in his lap and soon I was asleep. Thinking about how great of a hero me and my brothers were going to be. 'Maybe then dad will let me train with him' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Another flashback around the same time:
"Mommy! Look at what Touya got me!" I cheered and ran to the kitchen with what I wanted to show her in my arms. Without looking I bumped into a leg. I looked up to see my dad and instead of saying sorry I held up Dabi wearing an Endeavor costume.

"See now he can be the bestest hero just like you daddy!" I saw a small smile tug at his lips but he shook his head. "Shoto will be the one to surpass All Might, not me." I frowned but he walked away.

I ran into the kitchen and found my mom cooking with Shoto playing at her feet. "Look look! Touya got Dabi a hero costume." She looked down and gulped. A fake smile made its way to her face but it didn't stay.

"You sure like Endeavor huh (Y/N)?" She said stirring whatever was in the pot on the stove. "Yup yup." I hugged Dabi close. "He's the best, but Dabi is the one who protects me. Now he can be the best just like daddy." I cheered.

"Just like daddy." She mumbled and I ran off again to find the brother I'd left at the front door.

I found Touya on his bed wearing long sleeves which was odd considering it was summer. He saw me and picked me up off the floor and sat me on his lap facing him. I put my hand on his forehead like I'd seen my mom do.

"Are you sick? It's hot so you should wear clothes like me." I pointed to my t-shirt and shorts. He chuckled and said that it was his favorite shirt. "Touya momma said one day you're gunna leave."
I pouted but he chuckled. "Well I can't stay here forever, but as long as Dabi's here, nobody will ever hurt you." I smiled and hugged the bear closer to me.

Another Flashback lol last one:
"I can't take it mom, everytime I look at them all I see his him. I hate it. I can't even look at them without wanting to yell at them to leave." I heard my mom say inside the kitchen. Right after that Shoto made a board creak under him.

She turned around with eyes I'll never forget before she threw boiling water at my brother and I. I screamed but hugged my brother while he held his eye.

"Daddy! Help!" I heard his heavy footsteps and he came in and saw Shoto and I and grabbed our mom by her wrist. "What have you done?"

Fuyumi bandaged us but I remember seeing my mom get into a van. Once dad told us she couldn't see us anymore I was relieved. "That means she can't hurt us anymore." I looked at my brother to see rage on his face.

"You made her do this!" He shouted. "No daddy protected us because that's what heros do!" After that I don't remember much. Right before that Touya and gone missing and the cops told us he was most likely dead.

That night I hugged Dabi and cried. I wanted my brothers back.