Chapter 3

The next few days went by in a blur. I would wake up super early as if I was going to school and I'd walk around town for a bit and then to the park where Bakugou told me to go. Somehow he'd gotten my number and he texted me before I went to sleep the day we got into trouble.

     I was currently laying on the ground panting and sweating after training. Normally Bakugou and I would go back to his house and eat sandwiches his mom left for us but today I had to go home early.

     "Hey Bakugou, I gotta head home early okay?" He looked puzzled.

     "I have dinner with my dad and a friend of his and his friends son." I explained not sure how to tell him who exactly it was.

     "What is he trying to set you up with his friends kid?" He chuckled and smirked. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers which only made his happy facade disappear.

     "What are you serious?! Are you two together or something?!" He yelled and picked me up by my arms so I could face him.

     "My dad says that our kids will have amazing quirks, that's how my mom and my dad got me and Shoto." I knew I shouldn't have been telling him this, My dad could be arrested, but I trusted Bakugou.

     "It's considered a quirk marriage, but it's just an arranged marriage so you can get the quirk you want. My dad saw him at the sports festival and thought that he'd be a good match. Please don't tell anybody." He just looked at me like he didn't believe me.

     "Do you even like the guy?" He asked looking away from me but not letting me go.

     "No, I've only met him twice, but it's already decided. Growing up my dad told us that he'd find somebody for us so it's expected I guess."

     "Just tell him no, that's so stupid. Does that half and half know who he's gunna marry too?" He asked.

     "Yeah we all do. I have to go though otherwise my dad will get mad at me for not being there on time. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Oh wait tomorrow we go back to school, well I'll see you at school then." I smiled and walked home to get ready.

     I opened the door wearing a nice but appropriate dress with my hair pulled back and nice jewelry on. "Hi Monoma, so nice to see you again." I smiled kindly.

     "(Y/N) one day were getting married, might as well call me Neito don't you think?" He smirked, but his smirk didn't make me smile or blush like Bakugou's did. 'Oh god (Y/N) don't think of Bakugou right now!' I yelled at myself before Neito walked in followed by his father.

     His father greeted mine and Neito sat down as I set the table and went to fill everyone's glasses.

     "Wow Enji, seems you raised the perfect housewife." Mr. Monoma chuckled. I tightened my hands around the glasses I was holding and bit my tongue. 'I could beat Neito up only using physical attacks, if anybody's going to be a housewife it's him.'

     "Well thank you, she doesn't seem to see it that way, still stuck on the idea of being a hero." My father said dismissing it as if I could never be one.

     "Well young Shoto has already made quite the name for himself, having a copycat little sister would just be a repeat, nothing special."

     I brought back the drinks. "I'm actually the older one, but I'll keep that in mind Mr. Monoma, what great advice, thank you."

     We ate with small talk here and there. Neito passing flirty comments and his father and mine talking about work and occasionally Neito and I. Don't get me wrong, he would flirt all the time, but we both knew he only wanted me for my quirk. He made decisions like a businessman, without putting his heart into it, unlike Bakugou.

     I choked on my water a bit which made Neito walk over and rub my back asking if I was okay. "I'd hate to see my fiance in pain." He said as if he actually cared. 'Why did I just compare Neito to Bakugou, I normally just ignored his comments.'

     Once dinner was over my father and I walked them to the door and waved our goodbyes. After that he went to his study and I went to my room. I sat on my bed and took my hair out of the ballerina bun I was told to put it into. Having it up this entire time made it wavy. Once I'd taken it down I heard a tapping at my window which confused me because I was on the second story.

     I ignored it except it wouldn't stop so I opened my window and I saw Bakugou with a handful of rocks. He waved his hand as if to tell me to move back. I heard the faint noise of explosions so I assumed he was using his quirk.

     My heart raced as I realized there was a boy in my room. Not only just a boy, but the boy that had been on my mind all night while I was with my future husband.

     "What are you doing here my dad is gunna kill me if he finds you here." I whisper shouted.

     "Actually I just saw your dad leave for work I'm guessing." He said sitting down on my bed looking anywhere but me.

     "What's wrong, is something on my face?" I asked. Bakugou just shook his head no. "Well what is it then? You came into my room and now you won't even look at me." I said putting a hand on my hip.

     "You just look nice okay idiot? How was dinner with your fiance?" He said with annoyance in his voice. I sat on my bed next to him.

     "Well annoying, his dad talked about how I should just be a housewife and let Shoto be the hero. They kept reminding me that I'm just a girl version of my brother. Monoma just kept flirting with me, but I know he doesn't actually like me, he just wants me for my quirk."

     "Tch that's a lie, you and your brother couldn't be more different. Monoma, why does that sound familiar?" He thought for a second before shouting. "That blonde prick that can copy other peoples quirks?!" I put my hands over his mouth which unintentionally brought our faces closer.

     Pink dusted both of our cheeks and I let go of him. "Please don't yell, my siblings are still here ya know?" I reminded him. He nodded and just sat there.

     "Wait so you've never had a boyfriend?" He questioned making me laugh. "No, we were never allowed to. Father says he knows what's best for us, that were just foolish kids and we'd pick the wrong person anyway."

     'Bakugou wouldn't be a bad person to date' my eyes widened. 'WTF brain stop!' I couldn't stop blushing now. Of course Bakugou wouldn't let it go, why would he?

     "What are you blushing about now idiot?" He said. 'You' "Nothing, don't worry about it." I waved my hands.

     "I fucking swear if its because of Monoma I'll..." With that sentence I realized I had a crush on my explosive friend Katsuki Bakugou. He never actually finished what he was saying and he just blushed.

     After that he told me he had to get home that way his mom wouldn't yell at him too much. I sighed and laid down with one thing on my mind, Bakugou.