Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV:

     I was standing outside of the door to my new classroom. I was finally at U.A. The principal told me to wait for my homeroom teacher outside the door so he could introduce me properly.

     "You ready?" I heard a rough voice behind me. The man had his hair pulled back and a scar under his eye. 'This must be Mr. Aizawa.' I nodded my head and as he opened the door and walked in with me close behind the class was deadly silent.

     "Everyone listen up. This is (Y/N) Todoroki, she was let in on recommendations but for personal reasons she came in late. Go on and take your seat, we've opened one behind Kirishima." He pointed to the empty seat behind a red haired boy.

     "Woah, Todoroki you never told us you had a sister!" "Yeah and she looks just like him!" Numerous other comments filled the classroom but I ignored them and walked to my seat.

     "Don't mind them, I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way." He smiled. I gave him a smile back "oh I remember! You're the one with that awesome hardening quirk from the sports festival!" I said louder than I meant to.

     He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know if it's awesome and against that guy from 1-B my quirk didn't look too special or anything. But thanks! Just stick with me for the day that way you don't get lost or anything." He said pointing at himself.

     I nodded my head yes and we both started paying attention to Mr. Aizawa who was going over a few things that each person needed to work on. Obviously he skipped me because he still hadn't seen me in action.

     The day went by pretty quick and it was lunch time already. Right now I was standing behind Kirishima and the group he hung out with. His group consisted of Bakugou, Sero, and Kaminari, but the only way I knew their names were because Kirishima pointed them out to me.

     "You're letting icy-hot sit with us?" Bakugou growled. "Oh don't mind him (Y/N) he seems like a jerk but he's cool once you get to know him." Kirishima smiled and pulled me beside him so I could sit next to him and in front of Bakugou.

     "So (Y/N) we've all seen what Todoroki can do, you guys have the same quirk right?" Sero asked making me tense up. "Shoto only ever uses half of his power, where as I have no problem using both. But I've only ever trained myself so he's ahead of me on account of the fact that he gets trained by the number two hero."

     Nobody said much after that except Kirishima. "Well don't sweat it, not just anybody can getting in on recommendations alone, you're probably better than you give yourself credit for." I smiled and told him thanks and we all just kinda sat there making small talk until the bell rang.

     Everybody was ready for hero training by now and so we all went and changed into our hero costumes. They'd had mine ready at the beginning of the school year so I wouldn't stand out by not having one. It was pretty simple and easy to move in.

     The top went high on my neck but had no sleeves. I had one glove on my ice side and a long sleeve on my right, hiding my burn mark. The sleeve was also made to withstand my fire and still allow me to use it without ruining my clothes.

     The shorts were short so that they wouldn't constrict my movement and I wore thigh high boots with a heel. The whole outfit was split down the middle, one side being bright red and the other white. Simple but cute and functional.

     I put my hair in a high ponytail so it'd be out of my way but it still was really long. I looked over myself in the mirror making sure nothing was out of place. "Wow you're costume looks great (Y/N)!" I smiled and looked over at the brunette with bright pink cheeks. "Thanks Uraraka."