Chapter 4

I woke up early for school and walked on my own, not paying attention to much around me. I finally made it to school and sat behind Kirishima.

     "Good morning (Y/N)!" "Morning Kirishima." I smiled. Not many people were here, it was only Iida and Kirishima. The red head and I talked for a while waiting for everybody else to come in.

     "Hey you'll compete in next years Sports Festival right?" Kirishima asked looking very excited. "Of course! I've watched those every year!" "Me and my dad normally watch them on tv too except I was in them last year." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

     "Oh, my dad normally takes us to it. That way we don't miss anything that might not be put on tv. Like the fact that you and your opponent got knocked out at the same time." I chuckled.

       "Hey! Our quirk is so similar! I bet you get it considering you and Todoroki have the same quirk. You guys must get stuck in training sometimes." I looked down "Oh no, I've never fought Shoto, he trains with our father."

     Luckily Kirishima didn't ask anything else about it and told me about this new hair gel he'd been using. I reached up and felt his hair. "Hmm yeah you can barely feel it." "What the hell are you and shitty hair doing?"

     Bakugou came out of nowhere but he didn't sound happy. "I was showing her that my new hair gel doesn't make my hair too hard. That way it's a little softer." He flashed an innocent smile but the blonde grabbed my hand and put it on his head.

      "Wow Bakugou, you're hair is really soft." I said as I continued ruffling my hand through his hair. "Cause I don't use gel, now stop petting me icyhot." He grumbled. I stopped but only because he was blushing and I don't wanna embarrass him in front of Kirishima.

     By now everybody else had come in and sat down. Now it was time for the sleepiest teacher on campus to come in. "Soon you'll be taking end of the course exams, if you don't pass you don't get to go to our summer training camp. So remember to study for the physical and paper tests." A lot of people panicked. I wasn't too worried considering I was third in our class. Of course I did need help with just one subject. "Hey Bakugou!" I said but it was paired with a deeper voice.

     Kirishima looked at me and we both laughed because it looked like his voice came out of my mouth. "You go first (Y/N)." He said. "Okay well Bakugou will you help me with math, you're the best at it." I begged and added puppy dog eyes.

     "Yeah and could you help me study overall, I'm not really good with classroom work." "Fine I'll help you idiots, we'll start today after school." It wasn't up for discussion but neither one of us cared.

    Classes had gone by slower than ever and it was finally time for me and Kirishima to find Bakugou so he could help us. "Lets try the entrance to the school." I suggested, the red head nodded and as we walked I told my dad what I was doing and that I'd be home later.

     "Not here, but I've got somewhere else we can look." Kirishima told me so I followed behind him not looking up from my phone as I was texting Fuyumi that I wasn't going to be there to help with dinner.

     Before I noticed I'd followed Kirishima through a door that I hadn't read and I was face to face with Bakugou only wearing a white towel around his waist. His body and hair were dripping which told me that he'd showered after training and wasn't done yet.

     "Ahhhh!" I instantly covered my eyes and my tomato red face. "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Bakugou yelled. "I was just following Kirishima and I didn't realize I'm so sorry!" I ran out the door and ran into something warm.

     "(Y/N)? What were you doing in the boys locker room?" I looked up and saw Yaoyorozu and Ashido. "It's not what it looks like! I was just following Kirishima!!" I waved my hands in front of me.

     They both chuckled. "It's fine. Here let me help you up, sorry I bumped into you." Ashido said as she offered me a hand. I gladly took it and stood on my feet. "You're face it pretty red, did you see somebody naked?" I shook my head no remembering the image of a topless Bakugou.

     "W...Where are you guys headed?" Luckily neither of them asked why I wanted to change the subject. "A few of us are studying at Yaoyorozu's house, wanna come?" I smiled "Thanks but I'm already studying with Bakugou and Kirishima and I'd hate to ditch them. Maybe some other time."

     "Oh well let us see your phone so we can trade numbers." Yaoyorozu said. I was shocked, I just thought that telling her maybe another time was polite and she wouldn't take it. I wouldn't mind hanging out with some girls after school considering I only hang out with Bakugou. Maybe it'd be nice to make some girl friends.

     I nodded and handed them my phone. Once they were done the boys came out of the locker room. "Oi icyhot were leaving." Bakugou said without looking at me. I waved by to the girls and walked beside Bakugou.

     We were all pretty quiet on the way but once we sat down in the small coffee shop that Bakugou had brought me the other day he spoke up. "Same thing?" Bakugou asked. "Oh yeah." I nodded.

     'It was really sweet of him to pretty much order for you.' Then I shook it off, as he was probably trying to save time, considering we still had to find a place to sit. I quickly found a booth that we'd all fit in comfortably and started laying out paper, pencils, practice problems etc.

     "Nice set up (Y/N)! Hey how'd Bakugou know what to order you?" Kirishima asked finally back from staring at the menu forever and telling Bakugou what he wanted.

     "Oh the day me and him got in trouble we came here afterwards." I smiled. Kirishima raised his eyebrows and smirked but I didn't get why.

*mini timeskip*

      "Uhg I'm never gunna get this right!" Kirishima pouted running his hands through his hair while he was trying to figure out his foreign language homework. Bakugou rolled a newspaper that seemingly came out of nowhere and proceeded to hit him on the head.

     I blocked his blows and grabbed a pencil. "Here Kirishima, when you're translating something complicated try and find the base word and see if you can figure out what it might be." I wrote out a few examples and explained a few and he was starting to get it.

     "Well hey guys I've got to go, my mom's texting me like crazy." Kirishima smiled and waved leaving me alone with the explosive blonde.

  "Thanks for helping me by the way." I told him as he sipped his hot chocolate. "Yeah whatever." He grumbled into the cup. "Oh I forgot to give you money for my drink earlier." I said and then went to dig in my backpack for my wallet when I hand grabbed mine. "Don't worry about it, you'll just owe me later."

     He didn't look at me but he looked adorable with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. He didn't take his hand away from mine right after but I missed it once it left. 'God get a hold of yourself you're practically engaged.' I told myself.

     He coughed and then crumpled his paper cup. "Well c'mon I bet you've got to be home right?" I nodded but kept my smile to myself. We grabbed our stuff and walked out together. He was walking beside me like he normally did.

     After all of our training sessions he'd walk me home which was nice and very un-Bakugou. Of course I enjoyed spending a little extra time with him. "So your dad set you up with fucking copycat right?" Bakugou asked referring to Monoma.

     "Yeah, but he's beyond annoying. If you thought he was irritating at school you should see him normally. He constantly rubs it in my face that were going to get married. Uhg!" I threw my hands at my side.

     "You'd think your dad would pick somebody less shitty for someone like you." My cheeks instantly flushed. "Somebody like me?" I looked over at him and his eyes widened and his cheeks held a slight blush.

     "Ya know, I mean your quirk is pretty cool I guess so... Forget I said it." He growled but I just smiled.