Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV:

I couldn't sleep all night. All I could think about were the memories flooding in my head. There were so many it was making my head hurt. My brothers bright blue eyes.. His quirk.. My teddy bear's name. 'Dabi will always protect you.' He told me over and over again.

I'd read the news and I knew All For One had a quirk that allowed him to take and give quirks to people at will. Had he taken my brother and given his power to some horrible villain? Did that villain know something about my brother?

"That's it." It was a dumb idea but I couldn't help it. I grabbed a backpack and put Dabi, a change of clothes, an old picture of my brother, and a water bottle in there before getting dressed and sneaking out through my window.

I needed to know if the league knew anything about my brother. Of course I didn't have a clue where the guy was but looking in a sketchy part of town would help. I walked up to a man who looked homeless. He had shaggy grey hair that went to his shoulders, he was missing his left shoe and his clothes were tattered and dirty. "Sir have you seen a guy, hes taller than me with black hair and scars all over.. He's got staples all over his skin.." I explained and the man hiccuped.

"Maybe I've seen him, maybe I haven't." He shrugged and smirked. "Gunna need to see something before I tell you anything." I rolled my eyes before handing him a small amount of the cash I had on me. "He normally hangs out at Tompson's, little spot a few blocks away."

I thanked him before making my way over. I held myself up as I was on a mission but I couldn't lie, everyone staring and whistling scared me. I'd just gotten out of the hospital and I'd put myself right back into danger, not to mention with the same villain that captured my... friend? What was Bakugo to me now?

I didn't have much time to think as I'd found the small bar with a half lit sign that looked half in shambles. I walked up to the bartender after receiving a few weird glances. "I don't serve to kids, try somewhere else." A bigger woman with a sleeve of tattoos, bright red lipstick, and a mole by her lip told me.

"No I'm looking for someone..." I told her looking down. She chuckled and tossed a blue hand towel over her shoulder.

"Aren't we all? Now kid seriously, you're taking up space for paying customers." I sighed and looked back up at her.

"Please, this person might know something about what happened to my brother." I looked at her half begging. She sighed and waved her hand before putting her elbows on the table and leaning closer. I described the villain once more and she nodded.

"Dabi huh? He's a loner, mostly keeps to himself. Comes in at least five times a week and sits in that corner over there. If you want you can stick around to see if he comes by, but I'm putting you to work if I'm doing you a favor. Get behind here and start handing drinks. Take the money and give change as it's shown, sound easy enough?" I nodded with a smile and set my bag down before going to each person sat up at the bar.

"Coming right up!" I told the man who'd ordered the same beer for the third time. I'd been here an hour practically praying that he'd come. With my luck I would've come on the day where he decided to stay home.

Thankfully I'd gotten used to the bar though and I'd learned that there were way more kinds of alcohol then I even knew existed. I'd also learned that the woman's name was Ruby and her father had opened the bar and then left leaving everything to her.

It was a little after two in the morning and he still hadn't come. I sighed and continued working until Ruby nodded. "We're closing for the night, go on kid go home. Sorry you didn't see him." I nodded before grabbing my bag and walking out.

I tried sticking to street lights as I made my way home. I wanted to know but how naive was I to believe that the hero's association couldn't find him but I could do it in a night. I'm sorry Touya... I'll figure this out, I'll find out what happened to you.

I snuck in fairly easily and went right back to bed.

The next day at lunch Fuyumi had discovered we'd run out of pork which she needed for dinner. She'd argued but eventually I convinced her that I was more than capable of going. I was currently on my phone as I walked back home. I then felt a hand wrap around my throat and pull me into what I thought was an old closed down tea shop.

"I hear some heros daughter has been looking for me." I heard the gruff voice and immediately turned around and there he was. His skin scarred and his signature staples. "So doing undercover work for the heros or are you mad I stole your friend?"

I glared at him. "No, what do you know about my brother? Did that All For One guy give you my brothers quirk?! And you took some childhood nickname and used it as your villain name! Do you know how sick you are?!" I snapped as he held me up and held me by my throat on the wall of the building. I kicked my legs and held to his arm tightly.

"You want to know about your brother? Thought you were the one hurt in the accident." He grumbled sounding bored with the conversation.

"Not that one! Touya! He was my hero and you guys took him and stole his quirk and his name!" I shouted as tears filled my eyes.

"Dabi was the name of a bear not his name, you insignificant brat." He glared and my eyes widened.

"I never said what he'd named Dabi." This guy knew something and in this one moment he could kill me but at least I'd know. I'd know what happened to my brother.

((Hey guys! I'm so sorry about the delay I've been really stuck on how I want to write things and how I want things to unfold, but I promise I will try my best to make this a book all of you will enjoy! :) Also I promise more bakulove soon *wink* *wink* 

thank you for sticking around you guys I really appreciate it! I love you all and hope you're staying safe and sane during this quarantine!! Love you all bunches and feel free to comment, vote, or even DM me with suggestions or anything like that, that you think would make the story more enjoyable!)) 

~Author-chan out~