Chapter 9

Y/N) Flashback *still in a coma*
    "C'mon icyhot don't tell me your tired now!" I was almost at my limit and I was practically pouring with sweat. "No of course not!" I yelled back, he smirked and we continued fighting without using our quirks.

    Once we were both pretty much exhausted we laid down. I looked over and watched Bakugou run his fingers through his hair, making it flow backwards instead of sticking to his forehead.

    He lifted his shirt with one hand and wiped his face revealing his toned abs. I gulped and looked away. My face was beyond hot. "What's wrong with you? You look like a tomato, maybe I worked you too hard." He mocked.

    "N..No way I can totally keep up with you!" I reminded him. He scoffed and I sat up and drank out of my water bottle.

    "Hey after training my mom invited you to dinner." He didn't look at me because he was too busy looking at the floor. "Really? Well I'll just text my sister and my dad that I won't be home." I smiled and got up going to get my phone.

    We walked side by side towards his house. I was kind of nervous to meet his family. What if they were exactly like my dad and had a lot of rules that I didn't know yet. I couldn't worry for too long because we walked up to a door fairly soon.

    "Take your shoes off, my moms weird about it." He grumbled. "Katsuki your cat tore the blinds in the bathroom again! Did you invite that girl over like I asked you big idiot?!" I heard a yell from somewhere else in the house.

    Soon a woman who resembled Bakugou walked into the living room and smiled. "Hey my crazy son did invite you, I'm Mitsuki." I bowed my head "good afternoon, I'm (Y/N) Todoroki." She smiled before she hit Bakugou over the head.

    "You old hag don't just hit me!" He yelled. "You're the idiot who didn't tell us you were training with Endeavors daughter!" They argued and a brunette haired man came in and kindly asked them to stop.

    I just chuckled because Bakugou and his mom were one in the same. "Well sweetie dinner is almost ready so you and Katsuki can hang out in his room till I finish." I nodded and Bakugou mumbled something about the fact that he's gunna do what he wants.

I walked behind Bakugou upstairs and into what I assumed was his room. Once we walked in he huffed and laid on his bed. Surprisingly his room was pretty clean. I soon felt something rub up against my leg and I looked down to see a calico cat with green eyes.

"Well hello there." I said as I bent down to pet him. He immediately started purring. I looked up at Bakugou to see that he'd already passed out. I laughed a little before walking over to him and shaking him lightly.

"No." He said quietly. "Bakugou you have to get up." I said but in all honesty he looked adorable while he slept. His face looked calm and relaxed and he cuddled with a spare pillow which only added to the cute factor.

I decided to let the blonde get a little nap in before dinner and walked around a bit until I found the kitchen. "Excuse me, do you need any help?"

Mitsuki turned and smiled. "No, besides you're the guest."

I sat down at the table and watched her in the kitchen. "You know, you're the first person Katsuki's brought home since he was in elementary. I know I suggested you come over but normally he'd either never tell people they were invited or they just said no. You've gotta be special." She turned around and smirked.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and looked at the table. "Oh well I wouldn't say that, but I'd like to think we're pretty good friends." Although maybe it wouldn't be bad if I was special to him.