Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:

    "Kid, don't think into it and stop looking for me alright? Go home, go back to school and forget this ever happened, got it?" He snapped angrily before putting me down and taking a few steps back. He put his hands in his pockets as if he had nothing better to do though I'm sure that was true.

I shook my head and gulped. I glanced him over and bit my lip though my mouth spoke faster than my brain could stop it. "No, the- the scars, and your eyes..." I shook my head as the memories came back in flashes. "You called me N/N at the training camp and you didn't kill me when you had the chance." I said, taking a step toward him. My mind was racing and it was like I was trying to put a puzzle together without all of the pieces.

His eyes widened slightly and if I hadn't been staring at them I would've missed it. "I looked into you and your family because I had to know my enemy and his weaknesses, and if you didn't notice I didn't kill anyone at the training camp. You kids are just blind and stupid, you're victims of the hero association as much as we are." He said nonchalantly.

I shook my head again. "No! My brother is the only one that called me that. He had bandages up and down his arms and his neck towards the end, he named my bear Dabi! It was family secrets that only he would've known." I said confidently though I couldn't manage out the actual accusation. I had no doubt that this guy was everything I was saying but there was a lump in my throat and I hated it.

Dabi took a few steps forward before looking at me and his eyes were deadly serious. I almost flinched away from him but I stood my ground. "Then I guess I'm good at my job then." He spat before turning his back to me.

I reached and tugged on his coat. "Dabi's supposed to be the hero... He's supposed to keep everyone safe and always be there for me." My voice wavered and I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. My lip quivered and I hated it.

He pulled himself away from me and left. I walked out and looked around but he was nowhere to be found. I ran my good hand over my face before letting out a few shaky breaths. 'Everythings okay and I'll get to the bottom of this damnit.' I ran a hand through my hair before grabbing the bag of food that I'd dropped and heading back to my house.

I stayed silent while helping Fuyumi with dinner, thankfully she didn't ask anything. Once everything was set I sat in my usual seat as did my siblings as we waited for our father to come home so we could all have a meal together. Fuyumi thought family dinner time was important and none of us really questioned it.

The man walked through the door an hour late much to our dismay since the food would need to be reheated. Of course my sister jumped up and began reheating everything as our father took his seat. I'd had so much pent up anger from everything lately I wanted to yell.

I didn't and tried to keep myself calm. I began to tap my foot while drinking a cool glass of water though when he finished his glass he tapped it and for the first time I didn't jump up to fill it. I just drank mine and set it down making sure it made a loud enough noise to be heard. I gulped and replayed what had happened. He hadn't even visited me when I was in the hospital... He hadn't cared this whole time. My whole life- My thoughts were of course interrupted by his deep voice.

"(Y/N) did you lose your hearing in the accident as well?" He asked without looking up from his paperwork he'd brought home from work. I bit my lip before snapping back.

"Did all that sitting down at work make you forget how to use your legs?" Natsuo looked at me shocked but didn't say anything though my father's eyes widened significantly as he looked over at me. "Oh look who's actually acknowledging I'm here." I said with a bit less malice in my voice but it dripped with sarcasm and sass.

"Young lady I will not be disrespected in my house! I am your fat-"

"My father?" I yelled before standing up and slamming my hands on the table. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "My father would've visited me in the hospital without me having to ask him to! My father would've cared that I almost lost my quirk! My father would've given me the slightest bit of attention everytime I worked my ass off to get even a 'good job' from him!" I snapped loudly and I felt my right side heating up and my arm definitely stung a bit but I didn't care. I was pissed.

I pointed at him with my good arm but my glare never wavered and thankfully he didn't interrupt. "You have never been a father to me! All I ever did was love you and believe in you even when no one else did! You were my number one and you always had been! Even when Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto, and mom gave up on you and hated you I defended you! All I've ever done is love you and try to impress you but that was never enough because I'm not Shoto right!?" I slammed my hand back on the table before shoving my chair back as I took a few steps back. "But not anymore. All you were and are to me is a sperm donor and I want nothing to do with you." I spat coldly before walking up to my room.

Once I sat on my bed I let it all out in one of my pillows. I sobbed and screamed into it not caring if anyone heard me or if I'd pissed him off. Tomorrow I'd go back to the dorms and get away from all this, I just couldn't stay here with him anymore. I hated him for what he'd done and all he'd done my whole life was hurt me or put me down.

I woke up in my clothes from yesterday and packed up everything I'd need before Natsuo drove me back to U.A. I was still emotional from yesterday and I was definitely nervous to come back after all this time but I had to come back sooner or later. Natsuo hugged me and kissed my head once we were parked. "Don't worry about it kid, everything's going to be fine." He said smiling. I nodded before getting out.

Authors Note: I'm so sorry guys its been a long time, longer than I'd like but there's been a lot going on in my life and it seemed to happen all at once. I'm also really trying to give you guys a story you'll absolutely love because I don't want to give you guys a bad chapter!! Now I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

What'd you guys think of (Y/N) standing up to Enji?

Oh and more Bakugo in the next chapter!!