Origins: Air

"The wind in my hair
The best thing in the air
The calmness I feel
I didn't have to steal..."

I woke up in a weird place and tried taking a step forward, but a screen with a blank person came up in front of me instead of me moving forwards. I saw a stylus next to it and picked it up before designing the person. He had brown hair in a ponytail, a black and grey shirt, black gloves, black jeans, black shoes, golden eyes, fair skin, and sunglasses. I smiled and looked down to see that I was who I designed. I put the stylus back where it was and the screen and stylus disappeared. I took a small breath and stepped forwards, giggling as a small breeze came by me. It was wind, the white fluffy things above me were clouds, and the blue abyss they were in was called the sky. That's my name, Sky. I smiled and noticed that I was floating in the air near some crystals. One was broken and had an amulet near it, so I put the amulet on and picked up the other crystals. They had weird symbols on them, but they looked cool so I carried them while I explored a little bit. There was a clearing with a lake and tons of different types of flowers. I didn't know what they were called though. I gently put the crystals on the soft grass and floated over to the lake, sitting in the air since somehow I knew I couldn't touch the ground, or I would suffocate. I wondered if the other crystals would bring more people like mine did for me, but all I could do was wait and see as I calmly floated around.