Origins: Light

"Light is there, it helps us see
Where we are and where we'll be
It shows us our paths so we will not fall
It's role is big, certainly not small..."

I yawned and looked around before sitting up and stretching, pushing myself to my feet. I looked around before a screen with a blank person appeared in front of me. A stylus was next to it, so I decided to design the person. He had a grey sweater with a red creeper face on it, grey pants, black boots, a silver crown, medium brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin. I put the stylus back and it disappeared along with the screen. I looked around, noticing that I was the person I designed, and saw a purple hooded cloak lying on the ground next to me. I picked it up and put it on, pulling the hood over my head, which caused only the front of my crown to be seen. I looked around before squinting my eyes, only them noticing how dark it was. I shook my head before looking around and walking in one direction. I eventually came across a lighter area and sighed in relief before hearing voices. I walked in the direction of them and came into a clearing. I saw some boys talking and walked over to them, the one hovering in the air noticing me first. He smiled at me and I smiled back as I stopped next to him. "Hi, my name is Sky. This is Quentin, Rob, Preston, Mitch, Ty, and Jerome. What's your name?" Sky seemed very hospitable, he gave off a very welcoming aura.

"I'm Seto." He nodded and Ty hugged his leg, which was close to the ground but not touching it. I looked around at everyone and saw that they were all smiling at me.

"So, what's your element?" I looked at Sky confused and he put a hand on my shoulder. "It's kinda like I can control air, and Ty can control electricity. What element do you control?" I shrugged and looked at the ground.

"I don't know, but I feel like I'm missing a part of me, an important part of me." Sky looked at me sympathetically and I shrugged before sitting down on the grass. "But, it's fine. I'll figure out what part of me is missing." He nodded before summoning a cloud and sitting on it cross-legged, picking up Ty and setting him in his lap. Ty cuddled into him and I smiled as Sky hugged him back. Yeah, this was where I belonged.