Origins: Electricity

"We see electricity everyday
Maybe not directly, but the effects will stay
It helps us function as a human race
It surrounds us daily, our homes the main place..."

I groaned softly as I woke up, going to rub my eyes only to feel nothing. I looked at myself only to see small particles resembling a body. I looked at myself in shock before noticing that a screen and stylus had appeared in front of me, the screen having a blank body on it. I hesitantly picked up the stylus and started designing the person. He had a white T-shirt with black outlines, grey pants, black and purple shoes, maroon eyes, medium brown hair covering one eye, and fair skin. I put the stylus back and it disappeared, the screen disappearing along with it. I looked around before noticing a black and green headset on the ground next to me. I bent down and went to pick it up, seeing the arm that I had given the boy on the screen. I looked at myself and realized that I was who I designed. I hummed before grabbing the headset and putting it on. Immediately after, I felt a ton of energy go through my veins. I looked around before seeing five other boys in a clearing that was in the distance. I looked at them curiously before taking a step towards them, finding myself going at the speed of light. I ended up on the iced over water and slipped, falling onto my butt. I let out a short grunt and looked up to see the other boys looking at me. A small blush formed on my cheeks as I pushed myself up, falling back down immediately after. I groaned and just collapsed, hearing chuckles as one of the boys skated over to me, another floating over in the air. The boy on the ice held out his hand and I took it hesitantly. He pulled me to my feet and the boy in the air grabbed onto me before picking me up and carrying me to the grass from under my arms. I was set down and the other boy skated over to us before the one who carried me held out his hand. I took it and he smiled before lowering himself so he was almost touching the ground, and even then I was smaller than him. "Hi, I'm Sky. That's Rob, Quentin, Preston, and Mitch."

"M-My name is Ty." Sky smiled before picking me up in a hug.

"Well it's nice to meet you. So, what's your element?" I looked at him confused and wind swirled around us, lifting our hair slightly.

"E-Element?" He chuckled before pulling me away from him and holding me up from under my arms.

"Yeah, like how I control air and Rob controls ice." I looked down before remembering the energy that ran through my veins, and how I ended up there at lightning speed.

"I...I think it might be electricity." Sky's eyes seemed to glimmer and I tilted my head slightly before he pulled me back into a hug and squeezed me happily. My eyes widened and I heard chuckles before Sky loosened his hold so he wasn't
squeezing me.

"We're practically hand-in-hand partners! I can create clouds, and you can create electricity stuff! It's like Rob and Quentin, since Quentin controls water!" I chuckled and hugged him back, smiling softly.