Origins: Space/Universe

"Space is beautiful, you can see it in the night
It looks so pretty, so mysterious and bright
I like seeing the stars, along with the moon
They sing a soft song, a beautiful tune..."

I woke up silently, looking around before pushing myself to my feet. A screen with a blank person and a stylus appeared in front of me, so I took the stylus and started designing the person. He had a blue hoodie with a star on the front, black pants, blue boots, light brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I put the stylus back and the screen disappeared. I looked at the ground and saw that I was who I designed, noticing a jetpack next to me. I picked it up and slipped it on, fastening it and feeling around for the on switch. Once I found it, I went above the trees and looked around. I saw a clearing in the distance and flew over to it, noticing other boys when I was close enough. I landed on the grass near the lake, which had been frozen over somehow, and one of the boys turned to look at me. His eyes slightly widened before he floated over to me, placing the boy in his lap on the grass gently. He patted his head and then floated over to me, the cloud he was sitting on disappearing. "Hello, I'm Sky. This is Quentin, Rob, Preston, Mitch, Ty, Jerome, Seto, and Ian. What's your name?" I smiled and turned off my jetpack, holding out my hand, which Sky happily took.

"I'm Jason. It's nice to meet you all." Everyone smiled and walked over to me, greeting me...except for Ty, who clutched onto Sky's leg like it was his lifeline. I greeted everyone happily and tilted my head when asked about my element.

"Basically, it's what we all control. Like, I control ice, and Quentin controls water. Seto and Ian don't know their elements, so it's fine if you don't know yours." I looked down and shrugged, suddenly becoming self conscious.

"I don't know my element...there haven't been any clues as to what it is." Everyone nodded reassuringly and Seto wrapped me in a hug. I hugged him back and he rubbed my back as we all made our way back to the lake, Jerome helping us by having vines carry us over. I collapsed onto the ground with Seto and we stayed in the hug, Seto comforting me.

"It's ok, you're not alone, I know what it's like." I nodded and he squeezed me in a comforting way. Yeah...these guys were ok.