Origins: Ice

"Ice is cold, but it feels so nice
And in the winter, I don't have to think twice
I slide on it and lay on it, to make me feel alive
For without the sensation, I feel I wouldn't thrive..."

My eyes blinked rapidly as I started to wake up and I looked around before lifting my hand to my face, hoping to rub the sleep out of my system, but I felt nothing. I looked at my hand in confusion before jumping when I noticed that I didn't have a hand, or a body. I started breathing faster until I saw a screen with a blank person on it, a stylus next to it. I grabbed the stylus, calming down slightly, before starting to design the person. He had a blue and white hoodie, black pants, black and white shoes, medium brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. I put the stylus back where it was before, fully calm after designing the person. The screen and the stylus disappeared and I looked down to see the outfit that I put on the person, realizing that I actually had a body. I smiled brightly and saw a flower crown made with Frost flowers at my feet. I bent down and picked it up before placing it on my head and looking ahead of me. I saw two other boys talking happily in a clearing, one sitting on the grass with his legs crossed and the other sitting normally mid-air. I tilted my head slightly and walked into the clearing, the boy floating noticing me first. He smiled brightly and stood up, floating over to me before crouching down and holding out his hand while the other boy looked at us with  a small smile. "Hi! My name's Sky, and that's Quentin." The other boy waved as Sky introduced him and I waved back slightly before Sky spoke again. "What's your name?" I looked at him, a bit confused since I didn't really know my name, but I smiled brightly as a voice spoke a name in my head.

"My name is Rob." Sky grinned and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to where he and Quentin were talking before summoning a cloud as he let go of my wrist, sitting on it with his legs crossed.

"So, do you control anything?" I looked down and shrugged as Sky and Quentin shared a look before they both smiled brightly at me.

"We both control an element each, so maybe try to summon something from another element. Mine's air, and Quentin's is water." I nodded and closed my eyes, thinking of the elements before one came to mind. I opened my eyes and held out my hand so my palm was facing up, thinking of summoning snow or ice. A small blizzard appeared above my outstretched hand, an ice glove materializing around my hand. My eyes widened in awe as Sky's and Quentin's changed into ones of awe as well. I lowered my magic and the ice glove disappeared along with the mini blizzard. I grinned as I lowered my hand to my side and walked over to the lake, stepping on it and watching as the water turned to ice under my feet. I giggled and skated around on the ice I was making and stopped as I had an idea, holding my hand towards my feet and making ice skates with my powers, skating around faster as I listened to the joyful laughter coming from Sky and Quentin as they watched me from the shore. Yeah, I was going to like being with these guys.