Origins: Nature

"Nature surrounds us, no matter where we go
The trees, flowers, and grass; the main things that'll grow
We can't escape it, no matter what
It's role in this world cannot be cut..."

My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically before taking a deep breath, relaxing when I realized that I wasn't in any danger...why did I think that when I woke up? I shook my head and stood up, looking around before noticing a screen with a blank person on it and a stylus appear. I smiled and grabbed the stylus, deciding to design the person to get my problem off my mind. He had a white collared shirt, a black suit jacket, black suit pants black dress shoes, brown fur all over his body, and black eyes. I put the stylus away and saw that my hand was furry, leading me to believe that I was who I designed. The stylus and screen disappeared and I looked around before looking at a tree. I walked over to it and started climbing it, vines coming down and helping me to the top. I looked around before noticing a vine bring up a red tie. More vines appeared and put the tie around my neck, making me look presentable by putting the collar of my shirt over the fabric so the set-up tie was the only part of it showing. I smiled and looked around before noticing a clearing. I smiled brighter and jumped from tree to tree. I jumped down from the tree into the clearing and vines wrapped around my waist, lowering me slowly. One of the boys in the clearing turned to me and his eyes widened as he stood up and stepped towards me, the ground below him moving. He got to me and the ground he was standing on raised more until he had his arms around my torso. The vines around me unwrapped and the boy held me with all his strength, walking back to the other boys as the ground lowered. Soon, we were by the other boys and I was placed on the ground the boy carrying me was standing on, flowers growing at my feet. Everyone's eyes widened, including mine, and the boys all chuckled before I was wrapped in the boy's arms. "I'm guessing your element is nature, so I'll just introduce you to everyone. I'm Mitch, and my element is earth. That's Sky, whose element is air; Quentin, whose element is water; Rob, whose element is Ice; Preston, whose element is fire; and Ty, whose element is electricity." I nodded and hugged him back, laying my head on his chest.

"My name is Jerome, and, as you said, my element is nature." Mitch released me from his arms and I backed away from the hug, leaning my head on Mitch's shoulder as everyone greeted me.