Origins: Everything

"I control everything, I'm one of a kind
But when I found my friends, our powers combined
Even with my power, my friends I needed and deserved
For if we were alone, the balance couldn't have been preserved"
        -Elements, by Husky13

My eyes blinked open and I looked around before standing up and noticing a screen appear in front of me, a stylus next to it. I picked up the stylus and saw that the page had a menu of person templates on it. Each template was labeled, so I tapped on the template that was labeled "human form". It popped up with a blank person and I smiled before getting to work. She had a light grey turtleneck, a navy blue cardigan sweater, navy blue sweats, white touchscreen gloves, navy blue boots, a light grey scarf, a white beanie, medium blue wavy hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin. I exited the template and when the menu popped up again, the template was replaced with what I designed. I smiled and went to the next template: normal wolf half-human form. I saw that it had wolf ears and a tail on it, so I guessed that I would have to color those. I got right to work. She had a medium blue hoodie, medium blue sweats, dark blue boots, dark blue touchscreen gloves, a medium blue beanie, a light blue scarf, medium blue hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin. The ears were medium blue and the tail was medium blue with a dark blue tip. I exited the template and went to the next one. Once I was done with all the templates, I looked at myself and noticed that I was who I designed for the human form, leading me to believe that I would have all the other forms as well. The screen changed to a screen with templates of three different types of animals, wolf, fox, and dragon, so I assumed that I would need to design those. Once I did, I put the stylus back and both the screen and the stylus disappeared. I blinked a couple times before looking around and seeing a clearing, looking at the ground and noticed a necklace next to my feet. I picked it up and looked closely at the pendant. It was a silver paw print on a navy blue circle pendant, supposedly to represent my animal forms. I slipped it on and felt magical energy being transferred between my pendant and my body. I smiled and started walking towards the clearing, taking my time as I tried not to raise my heart rate. I got to the clearing and saw ten boys, two of them hugging on the grass while the others were sitting near them talking quietly. I raised my eyebrows slightly, intrigued, and continued walking towards them. I saw a smaller boy clutching onto one who was sitting in the air slightly off the ground and smiled softly before crouching down to the ground. "Hey, who are you guys?" They all turned to me, surprised by my voice, and I smiled softly before sitting on the ground.

"Oh, uh...I'm Sky. This is Quentin, Rob, Preston, Mitch, Ty, Jerome, Seto, Ian, and Jason. Who are you?" I smiled and held out my hand as I leaned back.

"I'm Everest." He shook my hand before summoning a cloud to sit on and pulling Ty onto his lap, hugging him to his chest.

"So, uh, what's your element?" I looked at the grass before remembering the half-human and animal forms I had to design. They were all based on the elements, so I assumed I controlled all of them.

"Uh...I think it would be easier to show you." They all looked at me confused and I looked at all of them, seeing their stats above their heads. I saw that Preston controlled fire, so I crawled over to him and hovered my hand over him, seeing him flinch away. I shifted into my fire wolf half-human form and touched him, not flinching away from the heat since I also radiated heat. His eyes widened and I smiled at him before shifting into my ice fox half-human form, keeping my hand on him and not flinching away because I was colder than him. I stepped back before shifting back into my human form and looking at the ground. "I...I control all of the elements...I think." I glanced up to see everyone looking at me in shock and I sighed before walking over to the ice and sitting on it, shifting into my ice fox form and collapsing onto my stomach. I laid my muzzle on the ice and went limp as I slid around the ice. I was eventually pulled into warm arms, so I looked up and saw Ty holding me, still in Sky's lap as Sky sat on the cloud he summoned. I went limp and Sky rubbed my head before floating to the others and lowering the cloud so he was at eye level with mostly everyone.

"Hey, it's ok. We'll still accept you, even if you're obviously more powerful than us. You're still an elemental, you were brought here with us for a reason...also, you seem really nice and sweet, we want to get to know you." I nodded and cuddled into Ty as my eyes closed, my body completely relaxing. Yeah...I could sense good things resulting in me hanging out with these guys.

So, this is the last "origins" chapter. It might take a while for me to get the first actual chapter out, as I have over 100 different Google doc fanfics that I'm currently working on/need to work on. I have a bit more time as I wait for my homeschool stuff to arrive, but I'll likely not have much time after that.
-Wolf_Fox