Origins: Water

"The water all around me
Makes me feel free
As I jump into the lake
My senses start to wake..."

I woke up with a small yawn and looked around, seeing that I was in a forest near a sort of clearing. I looked at myself and jumped when I saw that I wasn't there, I couldn't see my body. I looked up and saw a screen and a stylus. The screen had a blank person on it, so I grabbed the stylus and started designing the person, it actually calmed me down a bit. He had blue fluffy hair with orange tips covering the ears, a grey suit, a mudkip tail, maroon eyes, fair skin, and a brown belt. I put the stylus back and the screen disappeared along with it. I looked at myself and saw that I was who I designed. I smiled at the thought of finally being able to see myself and saw a red tie on the ground next to me. I picked it up and put it on before walking into the clearing. I saw a boy floating in the air and walked over to him cautiously. "H-Hello? W-Who are you? Where am I?" The boy looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Hello, I'm Sky! We're in a clearing in the forest. Where exactly, I have no clue, I just woke up in the forest not too far from here. What's your name?" I looked down at my hands and messed with the cuffs of my sleeves before looking back at up Sky.

"M-My names Quentin! It's nice to meet you Sky." Sky giggled and hugged me, still floating in the air. "May I ask why you're floating in the air?" Sky looked at me weirdly before his eyes showed understanding.

"I can't stand on the ground. If I do, I'll suffocate, so I just float around. Anyways, can you control anything?" I looked at the lake and it seemed to be calling to me. I walked over to it and bent down, touching the water and turning into a mudkip. I jumped and fell into the water, sinking a bit before swimming up to the surface and looking at Sky with wide eyes. He looked at me with eyes filled with wonder and floated over to me. "That's so cool! You can turn into a mudkip! Can you possibly control water?" I climbed out of the water and tried to make all the water on me go back into the lake. It did, and as soon as I was dry and the water was back in the lake, I turned back into my human form. Sky looked at me with stars in his eyes and laughed before hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and we talked for a bit, getting to know each other.