*On Pause*

Hi guys,

It is with great reluctance that I make this announcement - I'm putting this story on pause for a little while. Hopefully only a month or so.

As some of you may know, I recently moved back to the UK from the USA (Ok a month ago now). The trans-Atlantic move, along with settling back into life here, has been pretty time-consuming. Plus it turns out that my noisy, full, chaotic house, just before Christmas, isn't entirely conducive to writing - who'd have thought?! I'm just getting myself stressed out trying to force myself to create new content.

In the new year I'm moving again to a new job a few hundred miles south (same country this time at least!). My goal is that once I've settled into my new job I'll be able to start writing regularly again. I wrote almost every day for most of November and I'd like to get back to that habit. I also aim to get the regular schedule for this story back on track!

So, thank you for your support of this story and your patience. Have a fantastic holiday season, if you celebrate during this time.

See you in 2019!

Much love,
Charli

P.S. If anyone wants to follow my writing and festive antics (mostly loosely related to writing to be honest), you can check me out on Instagram at Charli.writes