Ducktales (2017 Reboot): True Love At First Sight

In Duckburg, everyone is either a bird species or another animal species, except for Gracie Villafana. She was different from everyone in Duckburg and she was either bullied or made fun of for being different since she was a human sapphire gem hybrid who can predicted the future. 

Gracie was taken in by Mrs. Beakley at ten years old and works with her at Scrooge McDuck's manor until she turned seventeen years old and wasn't really social with guys at the high school that well. This is her story. 

"Gracie, it's time to go to work. Webby is just spending the night with the triplets, Winterello, and Maya so we wouldn't have to worry about her being by us for the walk to Scrooge's manor and we both know how Webby acts when we walk to work to the manor." Mrs. Beakley said as Gracie got on her favorite sweater over her Batman shirt and slipped on her flip flops. 

"Sure thing, Mrs. B." Gracie said as Mrs. Beakley handed the seventeen year old girl the keys to lock up her apartment and they went on their way to Duck Manor for work. 

Later as Gracie finally finished doing the dishes and dusted the pictures and other stuff that needed to be dusted, she vacuumed the carpet from top to bottom.

Gracie started to hum Panic! At The Disco's song, "High Hopes" to herself when she finished the carpet in the hallway of Scrooge McDuck's office.

She went to the door of Scrooge and knocked on her boss's door and heard a faint 'Come in' from behind the door and opened the door to go in to go home since it was getting pretty dark outside.

"S-sir?"

"Hm?"

"I did what you told me to do."

"Oh, thank you, Gracie. I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Your welcome, sir, and I'll see you tomorrow, too." Gracie said walking out of the room and just as she was walking down the hallway while looking at her sapphire gem, she bumped into someone by mistake. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, miss." 

"No, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't looking where I was going-" Gracie said when she looked up to see a duck just a little bit taller than her and then looked away.

"I was just about to see if anyone needed a ride back home. Did you want a ride home?" 

"Um, sure. Thanks, um-"

"Launchpad, Miss Gracie."

Gracie started to blush and then stopped and looked at him very confused on how he knew her name and wondered who had told him about her.

"Mr. McDee told me about you whenever Mrs. Beakley brought you here." Launchpad said walking in the direction of the front door and smiled happily at the human sapphire gem hybrid girl who blushed uncontrollably.

Gracie smiled happily as well and followed Launchpad who opened the door for them both and led her to the limo and opened the passenger side door for her. 

Gracie thanked him and got into the limo passenger side as Launchpad went to the driver side and got to drive the girl to her apartment before she fell asleep. 

"Alright, we are here." Launchpad said as Gracie looked out the window to her apartment and looked at him and smiled with the most happiness she's ever had and got of the limo and bent down to the window's height as she was feeling love inside of herself.

"Thanks, Launchpad."

"I'll come with you to your apartment."

"Oh, it's okay. I can-"

"Gracie, it's okay. I want to make sure you are safe."

Gracie blushed at what he had said and nodded as Launchpad got out of the limo and walked up with her into the apartment building to her apartment.

As the two reached her apartment, Launchpad kissed Gracie's forehead and looked at her blushing uncontrollably as she hugged him for the ride home and unlocked her apartment to go to bed for tomorrow for work as she left Launchpad blushing as well. 

*** 

*To Be Continued in "Ducktales (2017 Reboot): This Is Me & Something In Color". PEACE!!!!!* 

I belong to myself 

Winterello belongs to randomstories_girl 

Maya belongs to MayanMoonlightArende 

"Ducktales" 2017 reboot TV show, theme song, and characters belongs to Disney 

"Somebody To Love" song and lyrics belongs to Queen 

All rights reserved