love

New York: the boy wakes up and comes  downstairs of the house with well dressed up and while video calling in the phone with a girl.

the boy is neil and the girl is avni.

neil:hey! wifey iam sorry naa

india:

avni: naah I don't want your sorry.

neil was holding his ears in apology.

by seeing his sweet gesture it was enough for her to melt

her anger and makes her smile.

mean while neil's Manager calls neil for the concert

before cutting the call he says my assistant is calling so i will call u soon bye love you.

avni:love u too.

Manager: sir we have to reach the concert with in one hour.

neil: yeah before that can you arrange a meeting with MR WIN 

Manger : yes i will

by the time neil reaches the concert.

here in india:

the boy comes late to the house at 11:00pm and goes to his bed room and closes the door while avni sees him and follows him to the bedroom and knock the door the boy open's the door and says bhabi why didn't u sleep till now.

avni:i am talking with neil it became late so did u had u r dinner.

the boy is viren

viren: yes bhabi i had 

avni:ok good night viren by the way are you busy tomorrow i have something to share with you.

viren: sure good night bhabi.

mean while in rathore's house:

the boy and girl are fighting for chocolate and suddenly some one snatches the chocolate says i will eat chocolate because it is melting.

the boy and girl are jeevika and virat and other one is neela

jeevika:it is not fare maa.

neela:it is fair beta why u two r fighting.

virat:she ate her choclate and asking mine maa.

neela:okay i will share the chocolate.

jeevika and virat:ok maa the 3 ate the chocolate.

neela:ok sleep now tomorrow we have to go to avni's house for pooja.

jeevika and virat:ok mom we are missing di.and 3 went to there bedrooms to sleep.
Rathore family:

In new York:

neil assistant: sir the arrangements are ready and fans are eagerly waiting for your performance.

neil  reaches the stage and limelight falls on neil and background music starts and he starts to sing 

he sings song from ae dil mushkil trask

audience: applauses

media: sir who would you like to dedicate the song.

neil; to my special person who supported me.

media: who is the special one sir?

neil : no comments.

media: the great pop star neil vadhera has dedicate the song to some one special in his life.

neil: answered some questions asked by media like when will next album will release and reached his house by car with security people because fans are drooling at him.

neil assistant: sir private jet is ready we have to reach to india.

neil: ok.

in india:

in mean time rathore family reached to the vadhera house.

tapsaya: hello how r u neela ji and raghuvendra ji.

neela and raghuvendra: good.

tapsaya: where are kiddos.

neela: they r on the way.

mean while vikas comes and greats them.

and jeevika and virat also arrived by the time they also whished them.

by the time avni arrives.
Raghuvendra: princess u forget us right neela ji. Avni: no dad how can I forget u dad and hugs her dad. Neela: princess u only hug your dad right then me. Avni : no mom and hugs her. Mean time jeevika and virat arrives there.
jeevika and virat: di u forget both of us.

avni: comes and hugs both of the them.

all family members are watching the shows

jeevika: di jiju said some one special he has dedicated these song for you right di.

avni: blushes

mean time elders were discussing some business topics.

jeevika : teasing avni about neil because avni get Neils call avni was about to pick the call but jeevika snatches the phone and starts running. 

 Virat: who is busy in phone speaking with someone.
avni is running behind jeevika suddenly about to kiss the ground but before some one catches her in arms.

that is none other then viren they lost each other in eyes.

avni and virat comes there in mean time they both says u got any hurt jeevika.

viren and jeevika comes out of traces.

jeevika: no di and bhai.

viren: hi virat.

Virat: hi viren and hugs him. 

Avni: jeevika give me my phone. 

Jeevika: no way di first u have to promise me that u will come with me to mall for shopping tomorrow no more excuses di.

Avni: OK I will come with you give my phone jeevika.

Jeevika: ok take your precious phone di and di u r waiting for someone phone call right di and started teasing her.