6 months later

Avni is seen settled in London with her parents with a baby girl and here neil is seen in the crowd and while arav is seen performing on the stage...

and neil as a proud father encourages his son and all appreciate arav...

after the performance arav goes straight to Avni here is a twist....

avni enters the house as little  myra hides behind  neela while she signals her and avni acts like she is searching for her....

and myra with out any noise goes to avni and closes her eyes and avni recognize her and myra smiles while here arav hugs neil...

neil: i am proud of you my baccha 

arav: thank you papa i just want to be a great singer like you....and mom too loves the song and she to feels proud of me naa papa..

neil(in mind):  avni it's been 6 months you left us now its time to meet us at least today you don't disappoint arav as it is special day for him please these time don't break his heart....

arav: papa where is mom

neil: mom will come today as she promised you....

arav: so i can meet myra to 

neil: how many times should i say you that you should not talk about  myra 

arav: sorry na papa..he pulls his cheeks 

neil: okay okay and he too pulls his cheek...

arav: where is my gift..

neil: surprise charm and he moves a side virat and maya comes with a beautiful twins 

Ayush and Arya... while virat holds arya and maya holds Ayush while ayush and arya smiles and jumps seeing arav

virat & Maya: how is surprise charm...

arav: i love it mama And Mami but i have a problem

neil: now what happened charm....

arav: i want to hold them but who can i hold both at a time i hold one then another will get sad naa papa...

maya: 1 min i have a solution for it....she makes arav sit and gives twin babies to him...while he holds them...

neil clicks the pic and sends to Avni

Avni receives message from Neil she reads it...

..miss you yaar come soon and how is my princess and what she is doing  and tell her that i love her and take care...

i miss you and love you yaar and Arav is missing you too...

.and don't forget the promise....

neela: Avni what happened 

avni shows the pic to neela while she says how cute they are looking and soon 1 more going to add in the list..

Avni hugs neela while myra too hugs her...

precap:

Avni: neil sorry right now i am busy i am not able to come back and handle arav make any excuse okay love you two bye

arav: papa is mom coming...

neil hugs him and nodes his head in noo

arav: that's not fare papa i just hate you and goes running to his room while neil was having teary eyes by seeing arav