attack

Here jeevika holds viren's hand but viren Shook's her hand...

Viren: for whom your asking forgiveness you have ruined my life  because of you neil bhai has left the house....

Jeevika was standing still like a statue while tears were flowing from her eyes...

By seeing Maya's condition neela got tensed...

Here neil took arav in his arms and comes out side  the house and driver open's the car door...

Arav and neil will be sitting back of the car...

Arav: Dada  puppies...

Neil: were beta...

Arav pointed finger towards the puppies...

Neil have seen those puppies and asked arav...

Neil: do you want puppies...

Arav nodes his head in yes...

Neil: OK we will buy it and asks driver to stop the car...

Neil and Arav gets down from the car to buy puppies..

Here Arjun started car racing with others and her Neil was holding arav's hand....

They were about to cross the road a speeding truck was about to hit them mean while neil was busy in talking to arav...

Arjun saw these and comes out of the car...

Truck was about to hit them but in right time arjun saves them by pulling them towards him...

While neil was shocked by seeing him...

Arjun: are u fine??

Neil: yeah I am fine and thank you for saving us...

Arjun: you have to be careful i think they targeted you...

Neil : OK sure I will be careful..

Arav: Dada mama and started crying...

Neil wipes his tears and arav was going on crying....

Neil: we are going to meet mama right if you cry like these mama will feel bad.                                                                                  Flashback:
When avni went out with virat arav and neil were sleeping and suddenly Arav started crying
Neil tries to calm him but arav was pointed towards avni picture...

Neil got a phone call by listening to these his phone dropped from the hand...
Flashback ends
Precap:
Doctor: who has given these injection to the patient...

Nurse when I came here from patient nose bleed is flowing so I have called you doctor..

In a dark room a women is seen holding a picture and because of you I lost my family so easily I will not leave you...
Guys any guess who might be the villian  who is trying to kill Neil's family...