..avni's condition..

Doctor: neil due to the injection it worked as the anti dose for her treatment and she will gain conscious with an hour...  Neil was really happy the day he waited for has finally arrived soon avni stirred in sleep slowly her eye lids started opening while neil was just looking at her while holding arav...

She finally opened her eyes and confused by seeing the surrounding and see just looked at neil and arav her next question made neil shocked while neil was about to answer her question she just saw her face in the mirror and she kept her hands on her face and broken the glass of the mirror..

By seeing her in these state neil heart just broken into pieces and her next question make him stumbled from his place...

Avni: who is she?? By pointing herself in the mirror And why I  am here who are you where is my maa..

She just started throwing everything and neil was not having dare to clam her down so he went out side the room and called neela here by seeing avni in these state arav was just holding neil's shirt tightly while he was crying continuously neil clam him...

Soon neela arrives there neil gestures her to go inside while neil was just standing out side the door...

As soon avni sees neela she throws her self in her arms and neela just strokes her hair and clams her while was going on saying something..

While some one is watching there every reaction the person is just smirking at her and was happy while avni was just looking at her...

Soon the person left from there avni just singed in relief..

Avni just says something neela ear while neela was happy but she doesn't show it...

While doctor entered avni just gave signal to him he just gave a smile to her...

Doctor: you can take her to home while neil was not having any expression on his face while avni was just watching his frown face while her eyes traveled to her little life who was just seeing her..

Neela: just looked at her and said avni listen naa he is your husband so you have to go with him she calls neil to come inside but neil refused to come...

Any guess what is cooking in avni's mind?? Who is watching her every move..