**3years later**

.............the story has moved on 3years later........ I hope you guys like the leap....................changed. Every thing changed even neil to changed after one incident all lives changed all are not like before.....

A women is seen shattered down because of my past deeds my children's are suffering while a man support's her....

Meri avni is in life and death situation...

Mera beta virat left me alone in these world....

Meri beti jeevika is living with viren who doesn't love her.....

Neela listen to me we have to be strong while cupping her face and tears were falling from there eyes if they see you like these broken what about them for them we have to strong we will not give up neela....
................................................................................................................................................ ................. ................
Here a man is seen sipping coffee while sitting in a sofa.....

He heard a small boy crying so went running to the room....

A small boy is seen on the bed he is rubbing his eyes and his cheeks became red while crying and neil went to him picked him and started patting back to calm him down
Neil: Arav beta what happened?? While the boy turned face to neil...

Arav: Dada where you went leaving me alone....

So the boy is Arav.....

Neil: OK sorry beta I will not leave you again I will make you ready then will go to meet your mama

Arav by listening to these he has no bounds of happiness we can see how happy he was while neil can see spark in his eyes........

Here a boy is seen partying in the club while some on called him he turned back.....

Arjun we will have a small bet..Here Maya is seen heartbroken she is talking with a photo....

Virat why you left me alone here in these world and I have to leave for the sake of these baby by touching her stomach....

Here jeevika is trying her best of win viren heart but he will be ignoring her....

Why is viren avoiding jeevika?? Who is arjun?? Is virat alive?? Whom arav and neil going to meet?
I hope you guys like it. Thank you.....