NEIL'S CLARIFICATION

IN INDIA:

rughuvendra: comes home sees tension between jeevika and neela and asks her.

neela: explains every thing.

rughuvendra: why u people r getting tensed the girl is none other then avni.

neela&jeevika: how do you know.

rughuvendra: because virat called me and said me that avni is with neil.

neela: what jeevika tum ne tho mujhe dara diya.

jeevika: what I know maa that di is with jiju.

neela: then rughuvendra they may come to know about avni right

rughuvendra: neil had arranged press meeting so till then we have to wait for news.

IN NEW YORK:

all media people r waiting for a pop star.

soon a car halted at the place and neil arrived there surrounded by body guards he reached near the media.

media: good evening sir.

neil: good evening.

media: sir the rumors r that u have seen with a girl in isolated place.

Neil: what?(pretending as if he don't what there asking).                
media: yes sir some one has  given the news stating that u r  seen with a girl.                                  
neil: the rumors are totally false.

media: then what about that girl.

neil:i don't no about the girl she came for auto graph so if any of my fan ask for autograph how can I deny it.

media: ok sir but at isolated place.

neil; I don't no about it u should ask her only right.

media: ok sir .

neil: any more questions?

media: sir when is u r another concert?

neil: next week.

media: r u single sir or dating some one.

neil: I am single if iam dating some one first I will announce to media and my fans.

media: sir what message u will give to your fans.

neil: first thing is that all rumours are false don't believe in that and second thing is that thank you each and everyone for supporting me guys and loving me so much.

media: thank you for giving us ur precious time sir.

neil: he says thank and leaves from there.

IN INDIA:

neela ,raghuvendar and jeevika: they saw the news and signed relief they r proud of neil how he handle the situation.

jeevika: I am proud my jiju.

neela and raghuvendar: we two r proud of him.

raghuvendar: after all he is son in law of raghuvendar rathore

neela: he too is my son in law right they started fighting with each other for neil.

jeevika: mom and dad stop it.

neela and raghuvendar: stopped fighting. all three started laughing.

mean while viren and his family have seen the news they r proud of there son and viren is proud of his brother.