suprise visit

Avni: OK papaji where the meeting is held.
Vikas: meeting is in USA and from rathore industry virat is coming so u can go with him and u can also meet neil.
Avni: OK papaji,when we have to go.
Vikas: tomorrow morning u can go and meeting is on day after tomorrow.
Avni: OK papaji mean while avni phone rings she picks up the call.
Virat: hello di tomorrow flight is at 11:00am so be ready di and we will directly meet in the airport.

Avni:ok virat bye see u tomorrow.

In new York:

neil: phone rings he picks up the call.

avni: hi neil I have a surprise for u neil.

neil: oh really I am waiting for it.

avni:see u soon hubby.

neil: really wifey.

avni: haa bye for now meet u soon.

neil: ok bye.

mean while in india tapasya and avni are packing bags and same goes with virat and neela.

next day morning:

virat and avni leaves for airport and vikas and tapsaya goes to London where as jeevika goes to her college,viren goes to court,neela went to ngo. and various raguvendra went to his office.

avni and virat landed in usa and went to there hotel rooms

avni calls neil's and neil pick ups the the call.

avni: neil iam in usa.

neil: really r u kidding wifey.

avni: no iam not kidding.

neil: then y don't u meet me.

avni; ok I will be coming.

neil: waiting for u.

avni fresh ups and goes to virat's room and knocks the door virat opens the door di u want anything avni no virat we r going to meet your jiju virat how we will meet him.

avni: at hotel.

virat: di it will be risky because any body sees u both then problem will come.

avni: no it will not be risky because the place isolated.

virat:yes di I am coming with u.

virat and avni reaches the place where neil has told them to come it is an isolated place.

mean time neil arrives there.

avni sees neil and goes to him

avni : hugs neil kisses him on cheek.

neil: reciprocate the hug like bone crushing they both forget virat is standing there and lost in each other world.

virat: ahem ahem.

avni and neil: comes out of traces.

virat: di and jiju it not u r bedroom so please control.

neil and avni; blushes.

neil: how r u virat.

virat: fine jiju

neil to avni: these u r surprise right.

virat: so di and jiju u both spend some quality time and I will be coming after some time.

avni; but virat where r u going.

virat: I have some work di.

avni: ok then come soon and virat goes from there.

neil and avni spends some quality time with each other by going to a date.

Some media people sees these and captures the pictures but pictures are not clear

Media: the pop star neil had seen with a girl the girl picture is not clear.