love is in air

Avni and rohan discuss the project work later rohan suggested that we will leave for know its already became late soo shall we leave

avni: yes.

rohan: how will you reach the hotel room because maya told that virat has already left .

avni: yeah he messaged me I will manage .

rohan: no I will drop u any way hotel is near my house

avni: no its ok I will manage.

rohan: he insist her so finally she agreed.

later rohan leaved avni in hotel and went to his house.

avni went to his room and she got fresh up and decided to go to virat's room but suddenly someone knocked the door so she went to open the door she thought it may virat but it was not virat but his face was covered with hand key she was about to shout but he closed her mouth by keeping hand but he jerked his hand she slapped him and she removed his hand key from his face he is none other then neil.

avni: what neil its you I thought it was some one and slapped you and she gave angry look to neil.

neil: you slapped so hard avni.

avni: do you want another slap, u scared me and why u came hear u can call me right and what happened before you know right neil.

neil: relax avni no one has seen me and if I call you how it will be surprise for you and more I risked to come here and surprisingly u slapped me.

avni: u scared me so I slapped u and I will not forgive u easily neil.

neil started singing
TU JAAN HAI ARMAAN HAI

MERE PYAAR KI PEHCHAAN HAI

PAR THODI THODI TU NAADAAN HAI

TU JO KAHEGI MAIN VAISA KAROONGA

CHALO BABA MAAF KARO HANS BHI LO

ROOTHNA MANAANA HAI PYAAR KI ADA

I am sorry avni plz maaf karo by holding his ears.

by looking at his cute ness she smiled and both at the time said sorry and started laughing and both hugged each other.

neil: I love you

avni: I love you too

neil: he started rubbing his cheek were she had slapped him.

avni: kissed him on his cheek.

neil: avni how is your meeting

avni: meeting was good we got contract but neil virat is behaving weirdly and he left me alone and came to hotel and later messaged me and I was about to go to him you came.

neil: relax avni may be he was tired in teasing way I think you annoyed him so he left you.

avni: may be u r right neil but what u said I annoyed him right with a angry look

neil: I mean that he was annoyed with office work.

avni: I think once I should meet virat neil I am not getting good vibes.

neil: ok avni relax saying that he kissed her on her lips and parted way due to lack of oxygen.

after that he carried her on his arms and placed her on the bed and kissed her on forehead and both slept peacefully in each other arms.