behind mask🎭🎭

neil takes Avni to there room he was about to go but he stopped at the spot and he just turned while the girl removed her masks his face he was shocked to see the person..

neil: what are doing here?? where is Avni..

girl: relax neil...she in safe with me..

neil: i told you not come here..

girl: i know my limits neil just listen to me.if you want to her too be safe you have to marry me..

neil: i have already said you that i can't marry you...i have given my heart to avni...

girl: so i will take her life you now me very well neil 

neil: you will not do anything to her...

girl: it is in your hand neil...if you want her fit and fine do as i say..

neil: i can't do these 

girl: then i will tell the truth to avni what has happened that night between you and me...

neil: no you can't do these...please he was begging her..

on other side:

avni was seen tied to the bed she was slowly gaining conscious she slowly opened her eyes..

by seeing the Surrounding she was shocked she was about to shout but her mouth was covered..and then she saw some men's entering the place she closed her eyes she pretended that she not conscious 

goon 1: till now she didn't get conscious..

goon 2: doctor said she will get conscious..

here neil was just kneeling down in his legs and pleading her..

girl: neil u every well know about me.. i am giving 2 options you decide and choose carefully..

option 1: marry me..

option 2: or other wise i will tell the truth which eventually kills her..

girl: i am not forcing you neil but i don't have any option..

only 3 hrs or time..

saying these the girl goes from there while neil was shattered...

will neil marry the girl?? will the truth comes out or will he loose Avni...