Bitter truth

neil will be seen in a mandap while the girl is getting ready in the room..

neil: i am sorry avni...i am not having any other way so i am doing these please maaf kardo mujhe...

he was crying

while the girl...was... at last my neil is going to marry me.... see i have told you that no one can take me way from him...after all he his mine..

here avni with great difficultly gets the evidence...but how will she escape from there while arjun enters there and helps avni..

avni: tum...

arjun: i will talk to later avni di...first we a have to go and stop the marriage of jiju..

avni: what neil is getting married too whom...

arjun: i can't tell who is she??

but i am ashamed of her di calling her...

they reached to marriage hall... avni stops the wedding by seeing bride all family members were shocked...

neela: tum... you know what your doing..

avni: leave it naa maa if she would you want proof right arjun please play the video for which she is black mailing neil which he has not done anything...

neil was shocked to see avni safe and fine in front of him...arjun play the video...

flashback:

neil was drunken so much that day he even not in the state to stand while a girl takes neil to the room while neil was protesting her not to take..

see how nice is neil...

the girl started opening neil's shirt buttons while neil said i have already wife so please don't do anything...and i can't love any one then her...

all were looking at neil in tear full eyes...

neil faints and taking these as advantage the girl takes photo of her and neil in inappropriate way..

flashback ends..

avni : listen that night neil didn't do anything and you took these as advantage and you have scared my son to not to go near me and do you want any other proof..

and you have separated neil from his own family that is the reason viren hates you right...

girl was numb neela goes near her and slapped her for the first time...

neela: you proved that our own blood will be our own...all shocked at the statement...avni looks at arjun...

neela: haa she is not my daughter so the girl is jeevika 

because of avni she is with her...

flashback: 

avni sees the little girl who was sitting in the road side crying for food while no one are looking at her..

avni; maa please we will take her to our home....see how she is crying..

neela: per avni...but cut off raghuvender so princess we will take her to our house now stop crying...

virat: maa look at her how untidy she is...

avni: we should not tell like that that is bad manner 

virat: sorry di....

neela goes near the girl and takes her to the house..

flashback ends...

jeevika was shocked at the statement...

maya sees arjun while arjun looks at her.....

avni takes arjun near maya and blinks at her...

maya: who is he??

avni: arjun now come out to your true identity...

maya: virat your alive...she was so shocked she faints down...

police arrest jeevika while neil looks at avni....

neela sees her son and daughter both fit and fine...

neil looks at her questioning face as he was scared will it be avni or not..

aarav goes running to avni while he picks him up...neil was surprised....

neela: 1 min avni...