maa

neil went inside with arav  while arav was just holding neil's shirt tightly he was not ready to look at avni he was just seeing neil's face and then avni's..

neela went from there..

avni: neil i tell you everything after reaching home...

neil was not knowing to answer he was happy that his avni is back to him and he is having so many questions but he ignored it..

neil: arav listen you go to mama he was about to forward arav to avni but arav refused to go near her..

arav: no dada i don't want to go he clutched his so tightly that and started crying while neil tried several attempts to make him convince but he is ready to go..

avni: its ok neil it will take time while she her self is crying that his own son is refusing to go near her how can a mother tolerate these...

but she composed her self and neil was going on patting arav's back soon he drifted into sleep while crying..

doctor: you can take her to home...

neela comes inside and makes avni to stand but she is unable to stand all were shocked and doctor said it will take time to her and with neela's support avni stands..

soon they reached home avni was confused after that neela made avni sit on the sofa...

while neil went to his room and placed arav in the bed...

neil comes down near avni..

avni understood his situation that he is trying to suppress his feeling and now he is not able to suppress it..

neil just hugged her and tears were flowing from his eyes... he is poring all emotions which he had suffered avni was just cares his back to calm him down soon he calms down..

avni: neil look at me i am fine now stop crying while she herself is crying...

neil: that day i shouldn't have allowed you to go because of me you went there Avni..

Avni: no neil there is no fault of you its just written in our fate..arav bada ho gaya neil when he needed me the most i was not there with him..

neil understood that she is upset that his own son refused to go near her for lighting her mood he said..

neil: you no what avni his first word was maa...

precap: avni removes her plaster from her face and neil was shocked.....