An Average Christmas One-Shot

Look, I need this alright?

It's a filler, sure, but whatever *shrug*

Fight me.

Also Wattpad

Dreams=crushed

Dreams=crushed

Ps- it won't be too Christmasy at first but it'll come shh-

—————

Peter Parker POV

I'm screwed.

   So, as a Christmas Field Trip, we're going to Stark towers. (Knocking out two stereotypes with one stone, as always.) When I saw the trip was optional, I sighed in relief (It was over Christmas Break.)I knew Flash would call me a chicken for not going but I don't care. At least I won't get embarrassed.  But then this happened:

    I walked into the kitchen, expecting nothing, not even thinking about the trip. (At the tower btw.) Then Mr. Stark looks up with a smirk. I'm already scared. He says, "I emailed your teacher about the trip Peter. Your ready to go."

    I immediately froze. I turned slowly. Then I said quickly, "You're going to embarrass me, aren't you?"

He smiled. "You don't know the half of it." And left.   

   So I'm freaking out, right? But I have a plan. I found some bug spray, (THREE stereotypes with one stone, fight me.) and sprayed it on myself. Immediately, I felt weird. Then nauseous. Then I passed out. Crap.

This was a terrible idea.

———

Tony Stark POV

It's really hard to not freak out when you find your kid passed out in the bathroom.

I was just gonna go check on him!

But now THIS.

I immediately checked for a pulse. There's one there, thank god. Then I see the bug spray.

Shit. I'm going to kill him once he wakes up.

"Goddamnit Peter." I groaned.

     I pick him up, and bring him to his room. Once I'm there, I lie him on the bed, and pull up a chair next to him. I then say, "Fri, give me a reading on his vitals." 

     "He has a fever on 101.5, and is seemingly is having an allergic reaction to the bug spray. The best course of action would be to wash off the spray, give him allergy medication, and let him rest." I nodded, getting a towel and putting water on it. I'm angry at him.  First of all, it's almost Christmas, Peter should be out having fun, not spraying himself with bug spray! Second, why would he do that?! Third, protective dad mode is on. I go over to him and rub the angry gashes on his arms, where I'm assuming he sprayed the bug spray, and gently put on some allergy medication on it (I don't care if it doesn't work that way, roll with it!) Then, I got another towel and put it over his head after putting it in the sink to wash. I looked at my work. I was still angry, but I can't keep the tour waiting forever, so I go down.

      Everyone seemed impressed with the decorations. I looked at them from afar, seeing that they were Peters classmates. I grinned. I can embarrass him without him knowing! Wonderful! Plus it's revenge for him attempting to avoid it. I walk down with a Stark Smirk(TM), scaring the students. I smiled, leading them to the Q & A room. They walked in while I answered the usual questions. ("What's your favorite Pizza Place?","How much money do you have?","Is the IronMan suit cool?", Etc) Then a question came that interested me. The boy who asked seemed cocky, as if he was going to prove something. He asked, "Do you know Peter Parker? He says he works here." I smirk. Nows my chance!

    "Yes, I do. He one of the brightest kids of his age. In fact, I think he has the same IQ as me and Bruce Banner. But I heard someone in his class bullies him..." I saw how the boy who asked visibly gulped. I smirked, looking at him pointedly. "I'm going to have to ask that they stop, unless they want a group of very angry avengers at thier doorstep. And that's all the time I have. Thank you everyone!"

      I walked out, waving, smiling, etc. I go back to Peters room to see him awake and visibly pale. He said, "Why did you threaten Flash?" I saw he pulled up the footage. I smiled. "To embarrass you. Now," I said, getting serious, "Why in hell did you spray yourself with BUG SPRAY?!" I yelled the last part, causing him to flinch. "I-I'm s-sorry... I d-didn't want all the attention of knowing you and stuff... you know?" He said quietly. I sighed. "If you didn't want that, I would've said nothing. But still, you need to stand up for yourself. And you gave me a heart attack, Peter. I was scared when I found you like that." 

     "So for the sake of keeping me alive, don't do that again, okay?" I said. He said quietly, "... okay." 

     I then pulled him into a hug, messing with his hair subconsciously. He the hugged back. Jeez He has a grip I thought quietly as I sat there, without a care in the world.

    After a while, I pulled away and said, "So, wanna watch Christmas Movies?" Peters face lit up as he chanted, "Yesyesyesyesyes!" Before I new it, we were watching Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer. Half-way through, Peter fell asleep. I smiled, looking at him, and said softly,

"Merry Christmas, Kid."

————

Word count: 929 words

Did you like the mash-up of stereotypes in this fanfic? I enjoyed writing it. 

Hope you have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

-SiederTree Studios-