Shuri and Peter: An Unholy Duo

"THIS BITCH EMPTY, YEET!"

This was the first sound in the morning, which was followed by Bucky being dragged out of the kitchen in order to prevent murder.

The reason behind this: Shuri And Peter.

Tony Stark walked into the room to find Peter and Shuri on the floor, howling with laughter and a shattered glass. Steve walked Buckey back in after he promised not to kill the two of them because this was the fifth time this happened since Shuri and her brothers stay at the compound. They still had stuff to do with the Accords, so they came to finish thier bit personally. This proved a problem however, when Shuri met the one and only Peter Parker.

~~Flash back for the memes. Rip vine and tumbler T~T~~

Shuri walked in to meet Spider-Man, only to find a boy her age wandering around. She decided to observe him before going in. He then found an avacado lying on the table. He picked it up and said, "It's an avacado.." 

"Thanks.." they said in unison, and just like that, a respect and unbreakable friendship was made. She later found out he was a genius AND Spider-Man, so that made matters easier.

--Present Vine-less day—

"What's going on here." Stark said firmly. Peter immediately stood to attention, saying,"Sorry Mr. Stark. It was too funny to pass up." Shuri wasn't even up yet she was still laughing her ass off.

Stark sighed. "What even is that anyway?" Peter and Shuri immediately stood up, eyes shining. "We'll show you." And they did.

For the rest of the day, the Avengers watched memes.

And it was beautiful.

————

263 words.

Yep. I'm that kind of person.

Do I even qualify as a person anymore?

Fuck it. Imma Girraffe. And if you don't know what that means I can't associate with you, sorry.

Bye Web-Heads ^^

(Ps idk what you mean filler :P)

-SiederTree Studios-