(ENDGAME SPOILERS)(100 Chapter Special) Oh my heart, Oh my heart...

PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW THIS SENTENCE, IT'S IMPORTANT OKAY?

So, I want to start off by giving thanks to a few people:

To my family, who has supported me and loved me and cried with me during Avengers Infinity War And Endgame (which I saw today) and encouraged me to continue writing.

To my friends, who have always listened to my rants and we're there for me. Even though they don't know about this story, I love them.

To @Buckets_Of_Stars, @BlondeWhisper, @galaxykid16121991, @Sapphire-of-SHIELD, and so many more for being wonderful people and inspiring me to keep writing, even when times got tough.

To Stan Lee (RIP) for providing a wonderful world that brought me laughter, tears, fear, and happiness throughout this fandom and this book.

To all the actors, Robert Downey Jr. , Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, and all the others who worked tirelessly for these movies.

And finally to you, dear reader, for reading my absolute garbage. I love you all, and hope you continue loving Irondad and Spideyson, and won't abandon it.

In light of recent events, I will be making a Volume two of this book. This one is Pre-Endgame, (other than this chapter of course) and the other will be Post-Endgame, so there will be !!!Spoilers!!! In that book, along with the usual Irondad content. So, I will be putting my Endgame reaction in that book. And don't worry if you've requested in this book, they will be going in the other one.

This is a SONGFIC, and the song is my own original work, and is being made up as I go along.

Anyway, enough of me ranting, it's time to end this book and begin a new, in a Thanos free universe. Lots of love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

-----

3rd Person POV

I have loved you for long, my dear,

But I fear the end is near,

So I shall sing of what I've loved and lost

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. That's what the world thought of Tony Stark.

An unfeeling business man, selfish and self absorbed. That's what they thought.

But no. That was never him."

Though I know it will shatter you,

And trust me, I do,

I'll sing of what is gone and not

"He was the opposite of what they thought and so much more. A father, a husband, a hero, and a friend.

He held his head high in the face of despair and sorrow, and fixed it as best he could.

Only this time, it cost him."

Oh my heart, oh my heart,

We will never be apart,

I promise I'll be in your dreams,

Oh my heart, oh my heart,

You will find a new start,

And I'll be here with these moon beams....

"He knew there was only one way to beat Thanos, and that he had to do it.

So, he took the stones.

He took them, knowing full well it would kill him to use them, but did it anyway.

You know why? Because Tony Stark was a hero. A true one."

My children won't understand,

I don't expect them to,

But know that I love them so,

"He had two children. One biological, one practically adopted. Morgan Stark, our dear little girl, and Peter Parker, the boy Tony considered to be his son.

He did this not only to save trillions, but also to build a better future, for them and all the other generations after us.

That is only one out of his many great deeds."

My lover will be at hand,

And stand tall for all of you,

And bring new hope to all those who are blue...

"He flew into space, sacrificed his life, for everyone on this planet. Despite how I begged him not to, he did.

But he would want us to move on. To stride and make a better place, so his death wouldn't be in vain.

And though it pains me to continue, I will do so. I will strive to become more like him. And the world should too."

Oh my heart, oh my heart,

It'll be a hard new start,

But I will be with you when you do,

Oh my heart, oh my heart

Though I have to depart,

I'll always be there too...

"Now, we look forward. Now, we see what we can do to fix problems, no matter how small. Because if we work for a better future, it will happen.

And if not for ourselves, do it for the good of everyone here. Think towards what you can do to change the future into something better, rather then for your own personal benefit. The world will be a better place if we all at least tried to do that."

And oh my heart, oh my heart,

Life goes on with your heart,

You'll always be cherished to me,

Oh my heart, oh my heart,

I know you'll find a new start,

No matter how hard it may be....

Peter Parker, Pepper Potts, Colonial Rhodes, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson and so many more spoke at Tony Stark's funeral. Tears were shed, hearts were broken, and mourning took place at the private funeral, as everyone thought of the man who risked it all, the man who refused to sit there when he could solve a problem, the man who strived to be a better person, and the man who saved not just the world, but everything.

And they'd never forget him. Never.

Oh my heart, oh my heart,

I know you will be smart,

And I'll always be there in your dreams.......

----

967 words

This is the end of Irondad and Spideyson Oneshots Vol. 1. Volume 2 will hopefully be up soon, but I don't have a set date for when it'll come. Hell, it might even come today. I don't know.

Thank you all for all your support, I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you all in the next book. As I said, do not worry about your requests, I will put them in the next book ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I love all you Webheads, and consider this a new beginning, rather than an ending.

Lots of love,

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-