Oops. (On a live-stream)

Mehhh this is kind of a filler cause I'm working on requests

Sorry if it sucks my motavation is kinda low right now.

Probably because I need to sleep

Here ya go though, I guess.

————

3rd Person

   "Alright, is the camera on?" Tony asked Peter. They had decided to do a Q and A for SpiderMan because Peter answering questions on duty got him stabbed once and let's  just say that Tony didn't need another heart attack. This was way easier.

   "Yep! It's rolling! Hey New York, and whoever else might be watching! Today we're taking questions!" Peter, or Spider-Man in this case, said with enthusiasm. Tony smirked a bit, watching him ramble on about what happened last time and asking people to not ask to many questions while he was patrolling. "So send in your questions folks!" He said.

   "Oh! We've got one already!" He said excitedly.

Stark_Fan_1978-

What's your relationship with Tony? Idk I'm just confused why he's here.

   "Oh! Mr. Stark is helping me out a bit with all the hero stuff I have to do. He's a great guy." Peter said enthusiastically. 

   "Yeah, someone's gotta make sure he doesn't bleed to death when he gets stabbed." Said Tony with a grin. 

   "Whatever! It was one time!" Peter huffed.

   "Three actually. You nearly died the second time."

    "Well, it doesn't matter right now. Oh! We've got another one!" Said Peter.

Anonymous_Cat_OwO-

How old are you? You sound a bit young to be doing this hero stuff... is it just me?

   "That's something I can't answer, sorry. Gotta keep my identity a secret. I appreciate your concern though." Peter said. "Next question!"

sp00ider_m4n_f4n-

Do u find memes of ur self and what do u think of them

   "I do find a lot of memes of myself, and usually they're accurate surprisingly." Peter said laughing a bit. "Also, cool username."

Flash_Thompson-

Are you really friends with Peter Parker? He says you are, but I know he's lying.

   "Oh! I know Peter! He's a cool dude, he interns here. Also, why would you think he's lying? That's a bold accusation." Peter said with surprisingly no hint of lying. "Anyway, we have time for one more question."

🍎SiederTree🍎-

What happened with the Vulture? I mean, we didn't really know what he was doing.

   "He's in jail now. He won't bother anyone again. Don't worry." Peter said confidently. "And that concludes our Q and A! Thanks for tuning in!" Peter turned to Tony after thinking he turned the Livestream off. "That was great! Now I won't get stabbed!"

   "Good job kid. You gonna take that off or what?" Said Tony with a smirk.

    "Oh, Yeah!" He took it off. 

   All of a sudden they looked back at the camera, each realizing what they did.

   "Shit." They both said in unison.

————

487 words

Welp. I guess it's press conference time for Peter and Tony.

I hope you enjoyed my trash, Imma go to sleep now

Probably 

Maybe 

No. 

I don't know.

Later Webheads 

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-