Field Trips and Identities(4K Special)

Cliche, I know. But here ya go!

Btw the word count goes for ALL words, ok? Everything in the story, ANs at the beginning included. So don't get confused or anything, ok guys?

And thank you for 4K reads!!!

————

Peter Parker POV

   I'm screwed.

   "Come on dude, it'll be fine! Plus, you'll finally get to show everyone you aren't lying!" Ned reasons. I groaned loudly. We were riding the bus to Stark Towers, and Flash was taunting me. Ned was being nice at least.

   Sure, I was fine with not being called a liar anymore, but I wasn't okay with my family embarrassing me. Plus I'll  probably have to stop Mr. Stark from killing Flash. I set my head farther in my arms, which were leaning on the next seat. 'This is gonna be a long day...'

  "Yo, Penis! You think your buddy Starks gonna come down and say hi?!" Flash taunted from behind me with a smirk. I dragged my head up and said without looking at him, "I'm just an intern. I've never met Mr. Stark." 

   "Oh come on Parker! Give up already! We all know you're lying!" Said Jake, who although didn't approve of Flashes bullying, didn't believe me. "And Flash, quit being a dick!"

   "I don't know.. I believe him." Said a blonde haired girl with glasses, glancing at me sympathetically (You might know this character...) I forgot her name but I think it started with an A... I said a quiet thanks and put my head back down.

   "I thought you were smart, moron! I mean, he's clearly lying!" Said Zach, one of Flashes friends. She gave a glare and said, "Don't call me that. And why else do you think he has a badge?" She pointed at my badge. "It's a fake, obviously." Zach scoffed. I just lowered my head as they argued. 'At least someone other than Ned believes me...' I thought.

   About 5 minutes later, we arrived. I dragged myself out of my seat as MJ rolled her eyes. "Really I don't see why you're upset nerd. Your finally going to prove everyone wrong. So why are you mopeing around?" 

   "I'm not mopeing! And once the avengers find out that I'm being bullied, they'll kill Flash!" I protested.

   "Good riddance I say. He deserves it." MJ replies simply. "Also hold that pose, im drawing you."

   I just dragged myself over with everyone else. The tour guide, Cindy I think her name was smiled and said, "Hello everyone! Welcome to Stark Towers! My name is Cindy, and I will be your guide today. You will be split up in groups of 5, so no one gets lost." 

   She split us up in groups of five, and I was with MJ, Ned, The blonde haired girl and, unfortunately, Flash. The blonde haired girl was exchanging art tips with MJ, Flash was trying to taunt me, and Ned was fanboying. "Now, when I call your name, please come get your badges." She called people's names, then got to me.

   "Oh, Peter! I didn't know you were with this group! I assume you have your badge?" I nodded, trying to ignore the fact that people were staring at me. "Psst, Penis! How much did you pay her?" He whispered with anger in his voice.

    I stared at him and said, "I didn't pay her! Can you not accept that I'm right!" I whisper-yelled.

   "They don't accept high school applications, Parker! You payed them and I know it! And I'm gonna prove it." He whispered, gritting his teeth. 

   "Parker, Thompson, are you ready to join the group or are you going to keep gossiping like little school girls?" Our teacher, Mr. Hays said. He was cool, he actually believed me ("With your scores, I'm not surprised.") and he tried to stop Flash anytime he was being a bully. But he was strict nonetheless.