WHUMP BINGO- Not So Subtle, Are We?

:P oh look another one.

Idk if I'll do this all the way through, considering my short attention span and lack of motivation, but we shall see.

I'm probably gonna post as many as I can during the weekend, so be prepared.

----

Peter Parker POV

Kudos to Flash for the new bruises and cuts on my legs.

I don't know why he went for my legs, of all places, okay? I even tried asking him, "Why my legs though?" And he just replied, "Because we don't need trash like you walking around. It has to stay where it deserves to be." And walked away. And honestly? It's like he WANTS Dad to notice and kill him. He clearly doesn't see the heroism I have of saving his sorry ass.

I was also was already light-headed in the morning and now that has extended to a headache that was an inch away from a full on migraine. So, killer headache+bruised legs+long school day= stumbling tired me.

Now, the question remains: how in HELL am I gonna hide this from dad?!

Well, I'm still trying to figure that out as groan in pain, lifting myself in a sitting position in the small alley behind the school. I told him I'd be running late because Deathlecon, but I definitely am going to have a hard time explaining this. I try to lift myself up slowly, grunting in pain as I fall against the wall, unable to walk straight. I sigh and make my way home, calling Happy and giving a day off. My voice wavers, but he doesn't seem to notice, and just responds with, "Okay" before I take the subway towards the Tower. I walk into the building, making my way past other people and avoiding stumbling.

When I make it to the elevator, I finally give in to trying not to fall, leaning against the elevator and closing my eyes, rubbing my temples in exhaustion. FRIDAY pipes up, saying, "Peter, you seem to be suffering from a headache and have multiple bruises on your legs. Should I contact Boss?"

"No! No, I'm fine FRI." I say quickly.

"Sorry, but Protocol "Peter Has No Self Preservation Skills" has been activated." FRIDAY says but I cut her off, saying, "Deactivate protocol. Password "Underoos3729." I had successfully hacked Friday a while back, easily making protocols of my own. Honestly, a baby could hack it.

When I walked upstairs though, no one was there. "Phew" I said, leaning on the wall of the living room, wincing.

"You okay kid?" I heard a familiar voice call out, which made me flinch as I turned slowly. "Heeyyy Dad... how are you?" I said very inconspicuously.

Dad was leaning against the kitchen counter, his eyebrows cocked as he said, "I'm fine, but you definitely don't look so good. What's wrong." His tone held no room for argument. I stayed quiet, wishing he'd just drop it.

He walked over to me, lifting my chin slightly so he could see me. "I said, what's wrong, Peter."

'Oh crap. The real name. He only uses that when he's serious.' I thought as I stuttered, "I-it's nothing, Dad..."

"Yeah, I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. Wait, you know what? If you're alright, then walk towards me." He said, as he stepped away from the wall, tapping his foot inpatiently. I hesitated, before trying to walk over. But of course, with my luck, I stumbled and fell, falling into my dads arms as he rushed to catch me. I try to pull away, but dad keeps hold of my shoulders, saying, "I knew it."

He steered me to the couch, and said, "First Happy calls saying you gave him a, 'day off', second I look at the cameras and find you've not only hacked FRIDAY, but have made protocols against mine that are for your safety, and now I find you nearly falling with every step. I need answers, and I need them quick." He pushed me on the couch during his rant, sitting down next to me and holding me close to him, but not taking his eyes off me. There's something about his eyes that won't let you go, especially if you're hurt.

I squirm a bit under his gaze, saying, "I've just had a long day at school-" Dad interrupted, saying, "Cut the bull, Peter, I know it's more than that." He squeezed my knee, making me wince. Dad noticed this and lifted the pant leg up, revealing the bruises. His eyes widened as he stared at them, his hand grazing over them, looking up when I wince. "Are they just here?" He asked very quietly, trying to keep his voice steady in anger. I slowly shook my head, tapping my other leg.

Dad look furious. "Stay. Here." He said through gritted teeth, rushing out of the room. I curl into myself, wishing for death to take me before my dad kills me himself. He rushes back into the room with painkillers and a blanket, lying the blanket on top of me and setting the painkillers on the coffee table, and rushing to the kitchen, returning soon after with water. He sat next to me, bringing the pills to my lips. I looked at him in confusion.

He sighed and said, "I know you have a headache too, I had FRI scan you the moment you came into the building. Now take it." I took it without question, gulping the water, sighing when I felt the headache begin to fade. Dad pulled the blanket over him as well, tucking me into his side. I sighed and said, "A-are you a-angry at me..?" He sighed and said, "I will forgive you if you tell me what happened and who did this to you."

I nuzzled into his side, saying, "Promise you won't kill him?" Dad looked hesitant before nodding, and so I told him everything. Flash, the bullying, everything. Dads face contorted in anger before tightening his already death grip on me. "Right, tomorrow I'm going to talk with the school. YOU on the other hand are grounded for lying about your health. No lab for a week and no patrol for two days." I opened my mouth to protest, but Dad clamped a hand over it, saying, "I don't want to hear it. Also, I'm removing those protocols you made. Don't hack FRI again, got it?"

I nodded I'm disappointment, sinking back into dads side. He sighs and says, "I know you think it's unfair, but you gave me a heart attack. My heart can't take that!"

I chuckle a bit and say, "I know, dad." His eyes sparkle with fondness as he puts on a movie. I find myself drifting to sleep, but I strainto keep my eyes open. Dad noticed this, and pressed his lips against my forhead, saying, "Go to bed, Bambi. It alright now."

And with that, I fall into a deep, peaceful sleep.

----

1184 words

Ha, I said these would be short but this happened so.... what do ya do?

I don't have much to say, so bye Webheads!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-