Coming out. (Ft. Peter being to tired to care)

This ones a request from chloeh928:

Peter comes out to Tony, but instead of doing it like a normal person, he goes and types out a full-fledged essay with sources and citations and just sets it in front of Tony and goes to bed.

Here ya go! It's short though, cause I'm tired.

————

Peter Parker POV

   I've been working on this essay for a month, making sure that it would be the best it could be. I was always anxious about finally giving it to Mr. Stark. I have a knack for catastrophizing, which sucks usually.

   But, when I walked in this afternoon to my room, I was so done, I just thought, "fuck it." And gave it to him. I don't know where this attitude came from, but at the time, I couldn't care less. I remember it like it was yesterday... which it was. I don't know why I said that. Shut up.

~~~ 

  "Hey Pete. Woah, someone's tired." Tony said with a smirk. I just trudged in, yawned and said, "I need to give you something." 

   I rustled through my school papers and found the essay. Typed, double-spaced, etc. I handed it to him and said, "I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up whenever." I trudged out, knowing Mr. Stark was confused.

~~~

   I walked downstairs, yawning still. You'd think sleep would actually energize people. Mr.Strak watched me as I came down. 

   A moment of silence went through the room.

   "You know kid, you can just say "I'm gay", you didn't have to write an essay." Mr. Stark said, chuckling. I just smiled. "Well, where's the fun in that?"

   Mr. Stark smiled. "Well, I support you, kid, I thought we established this. No matter what, K?" 

   I smiled, "Okay."

————

310 words 

There! One long chapter and one short one! 

I hope you people enjoyed! Bye Webheads!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-