I'm not a Kid!

This ones gonna be a short funny one :)

Maybe

Probably 

Who knows?

Here's the request from Tyrus4life: Can you write a book where peter is still 15 but tony and the other avengers baby him like ALOT like the pick his clothes for him and carry him all the time careseat or maybe if they go to the park he has to wear a leash and maybe feed him?

Here ya go :)

————

Peter Parker POV

"Guyssss! I'm 15!" I said in a whinny voice. The avengers must be convinced I'm a child or something because today, and thoughout this week, they've been totally babying me! They just cooed and walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, hating this treatment.

To be honest, I'm somewhat pissed. I've beaten them all at least once, but they still treat me like a kid! I can stop a bus which my bare hands for God's sake!

It stared two days ago. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and just as my spidysense went off, I tripped. Then Mr. Stark caught me.

"Thanks, sorry I'm so clumsy- you can put me down now." I said laughing a bit out of nerves. But he didn't put me down. 

"... Mr. Stark? You can put me down now.." I said even more nervously. But he still didn't.

He ended up carrying pretty much the whole day. I'm lucky it was an off day from school and meetings.

Then it became a thing.

Next thing I knew, I had to have a "leash" everytime we went somewhere. I was being treated like a little kid for fucks sake! ("Language" -Steve) I was upset about it. And no one listened to me! I was about fed up with this treatment.

I glared at the others as I stomped to my room, slamming the door behind me.

———

Tony Stark POV

It was a simple dare for the whole team.

That's what I thought of it anyway.

Clint dared us to do it, unsurprisingly. But it was a dare and we were going to go through with it.

The dare was to treat Peter like a little kid for 2 weeks without telling him about it. And us, being stubborn, accepted. But we could tell Peter was annoyed, so I suggested that maybe we should stop. "What Stark, chickening out on us?" Said Clint tauntingly. I rolled my eyes but I was worried for Peter. 'I apologize to him later...' I thought to myself, shaking my head.

The next time he saw us, he glared and walked off. At this point, I was done playing Clint's game. I went to check on him.

~~~Time Skip brought to you by a stuffy nose. Seriously, I hate being sick. Send help. (Me from the future: it'll get better)~~~

I walked in Peters room to see him facing the window. I could see his reflection, and it broke me to see the tears fall off his face. I immediately felt a surge of protectiveness and walked over to him. 

"Pete... I'm really sorry, okay? It was a stupid dare from Clint..." I said. Peter turned to me.

"Do you think I'm less than you guys?!" The surge of anger in his voice took me off guard. "Sure, I'm younger! I might not have fought the  biggest battles but that doesn't mean I haven't suffered! For fucks sake, I lifted a building off of myself! I've stopped buses, muggings, full on robberies! I've saved your tech from the Vulture! And you people still treat me like a kid! What do I need to do to be treated like everyone else?!" 

He broke off, sobbing quietly. I immediately felt awful. 'I should've stopped Clint sooner..' 

"Hey.. kid I'm so sorry... you could never be less than us, okay?" I pulled him into a hug, resting my chin on his head as his sobs subsided. 

"None of us think you're less than us.. quite the opposite really. We all know you're the future, but we want to protect you for now so you can have a semi-normal childhood. And it was really just a stupid dare from Clint, the idiot." I said as I pulled away, cupping his face so he would look at me.

"And I, for one, could never think less of you, even if I tried." I said with a smile.

He laughed a bit, and then said, "Are you gonna kill Clint?" (I typed Vlint there for a second and was like, "wait a minute. Somethings not right here")

"I'll do it tomorrow. For now, let's go watch the movie, okay?"

"Okay."

"And what's that I heard about a building falling on you?"

"... that's a looooong story."

————

795 words

Finally got this out. Sorry for the wait!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Bye!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-