Out After Curfew, Are We?

This ones gonna be short and sweet.

Cause I actually need sleep because I'm in a play and opening night is tomorrow.

So no updates tomorrow, sorry guys.

ON WITH THE ONESHOT!

————

Peter Parker POV

   'Crap Crap Crap I'm so late he's gonna kill me!' was the only thought in my mind as I swung back to Avengers Tower. There was a mass robbery, and I was having some trouble wrangling all the criminals, but I got out okay. I probably could've used some help though.

    The only problem was that I had a curfew, and Tony would kill me if I stayed out later than 11:00. Unfortunately, it was now 1:00 am. 

    In short, I was already dead.

    'Please be asleep, please be asleep' I thought as he snuck through the window. 

    Seeing no one there, I sighed, pulling off my mask, only to hear the loud click of the lamp and the sound of my swivel chair turning around.

    Gulping down my fear, I turned slowly saying, "Heeyyyy Mr. Stark.... I'm home.."

    "Hi home, I'm disappointed." He said with an exasperated voice. "What's your excuse this time? And when did we go back to Mr. Stark?"

    "Well... funny story... you see I kinda got-"

    "Caught up in crime fighting? Let me guess, mass bank robbery? Took a while?" He said, cutting me off.

    "How did you-" 

    "I watch the news, kid."

    "Oh..." I fidgeted a bit. "Does this mean I'm not in trouble...?"

    "Oh no, you're already grounded from the lab. And don't try and negotiate." He gave a stern look, before walking towards the door, stopping to say, "Call next time you need help, alright?"

    I smiled, even though I was grounded, I knew he was worried. "Of course, Tony." I responded, grinning.

————

310 words

Short and sweet, don't cha love it?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed, and have a ver happy Valentines Day, Webheads.

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-