Nefarious: A Villain can Change

So I learned that Mack and Crow used to be friends before Crow became a villain and before Mack became a hero. If Mack wasn't that much of a jerk and humble before the game, then MAYBE they could've been rivals or frenemies at most. The song is A Changeling Can Change from MLP. Also editing the lyrics and how long the song is. So this is kinda a parody song one shot. Crow isn't really a bad guy, just insane and a bit childish, there's a difference. Please no hate, it's just an AU idea.

This happens after a year had past when Crow became a villain and Mack became Macro City's newest hero. Also Becky has been Crow's secretary for 6 months.
So here it is, I do not own the song, Hasbro does. MLP and Nefarious belong to their respective owners. So here it is!
================================
Crow came up with a new scheme, it was taking over the castle by himself without any minions. So of course Mack had to go and stop Crow. But even after a year, Mack still remembers when Crow was his friend along with Mayapple, and the three used to be tight as superglue. So Mack doesn't really feel happy when he defeats Crow in their battles, and sees Crows sad face when he runs away and people laugh at his defeat. Mack is scared that he will emotionally break Crow. Even when he kidnaps Mayapple, Crow never does anything that would make her uncomfortable.

Beside the kidnapping part of course.

Mayapple believes that Crow is not really evil, but just pretends to be. Crow himself is still a little unsure about himself being a villain, especially taking care of a whole empire, but the paperwork part was taken care of by his new assistant, Becky. Even so, he as well doesn't like kidnapping and fighting his old friends too.

When Mack got to the castle, he saw the Cops surrounding Crow, who also had Mayapple behind him, with their guns. Mack felt he couldn't take it anymore anymore and shields the two from the Cops. They are startled and angry that the hero would defend a villain, Crow was surprised and Mayapple was confused. The cops screamed at Mack and asked why he did that

"What are you doing?!"

"He haves the princess!"

"Just beat him up already!"

"Your the hero, so get rid of him!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

Everyone jumped a little, even Becky from her hiding place, and looked at the person you screamed it. Mayapple was red in the face in anger. She saw how hurt Crow looked, even if he tried to hide it.

When she calmed down, she looked at the cops. "I'm sure Mack haves a good reason for protecting Crow" she looked at him "Mack, can you please explain your actions to them?" She said them because she haves a guess on why he did it. Mack nodded and began.

Mack: So you say I'm a hero, glorious and brave.
What if I told you something you would never believe.
That we as well are scared, and can make big mistakes.
And are not really heros, it seems....

Mack looks at Crow with a look of sadness and regret. Crow is more surprised but keeps quiet. Mayapple and the cops just keeps listening to what Mack haves to say.

Mack: But if day can turn to night, and darkness becomes the light.
Then why is it so hard to believe, a villain can change?
No ones personality is as black and as white. People are more than what they act on the outside.
And I thought I was strong, but in reality I was wrong, when I left someone and forgot to be kind....

Mack walks up to Crow and put a hand on his shoulder. Crow was startled and it took a few moments to realize what Mack is trying to say. Crow's mouth shows a very tiniest bit of a nervous smile that's hardly noticeable. But Becky notices it from her hiding place. Mayapple haves a genuine smile on her face that maybe the three of them could become close again, like before.

Mack: But if day can turn to night,
Mayapple: and the darkness becomes the light

Mayapple holds Crow's robotic hand. This time, a small smile appears on his face. Becky is not liking this, their boss is suppose to be evil, not be redeemed by becoming friends with the hero and princess.

Mayapple: then why is it so hard to believe, a villain can change?

Mayapple than looked at the cops with a serious gaze that it scared them, and actually kinda freaked out Becky a little on the inside.

Mayapple: this 'villain', it's true, he knows the real us. And is a close loyal friend, to the very end. . .

Crow as well remembers the times before he became a villain, Mack becoming a hero, and Mayapple having to fulfill her political duties. Becky is becoming more annoyed by this outcome, so she ordered a minion to send her a certain machine.

Mack: so if day can turn to night
Crow: and the darkness becomes the light
*Now Crow haves a smile on his face along with Mack and Mayapple.*
Mayapple: then why is it hard to imaging, *she looks at cops, they finally now understand* just why can't you imagine. Why is it hard to imagine, a villain can change. . . ?

The cops put away their guns. Mayapple, Mack, and Crow look at each other with real happiness, something that haven't happened in a long time. Before they could say anything else, a huge beam hit everyone in the room, and they all passed out and hit the floor with their unconscious bodies. Becky and some of the minions went inside the castle and brought the cops back into their cars, brought Mack into his apartment bedroom, Mayapple into her royal chambers, and finally Crow into his bedroom in his ship.

What happened was this; the machine Becky ordered the minions to use was a brainwashing machine that Crow ordered the people at the lab to try to make on the ship. So Becky used it so that everyone in the castle will forget what happened in the last hour, and how Crow almost became friends with Mack and Mayapple again. As well as making Mack, Mayapple, and Crow's relationship with each other being more distant and becoming more of enemies.

A few hours later, Mack wakes up in his bedroom, and remembers some distant images a few hours ago in the castle while he was asleep, but only thought it was a very weird dream.

"*sighs* I should really stop watching those kid shows with Mayapple." Thought Mack who unconsciously said it out loud.
=================================
And that's it. Just edited it. So it's actually an AU where the three used to be close friends with each other's. If it's cringy, then it's because I like to make cringe stories. If it's not, tell me what you think about it in the comments. I live for cringe, by for now.

Word Count: 1190