02: Date

Don't forget to comment bitches:)
Maia's PoV:

I hold my tummy since it hurts terribly because of how hard I've to laugh, "Please!" I cry out and wiggle with my legs in my bed while hitting my forehead against Justin's chest, "Tell me the story again!!" I beg and wipe my tears away. I shake his shoulder and already smile because of the story he told me and which I'm going to hear for the third time.

"Again?" He chuckles.

I nod drastically, "Yeeees!" I almost yell and intertwine my legs with his since they suddenly got cold.

Justin licks his lips and agreed, "I don't get what's so funny about that but alright. I'll tell you as many times as you want, baby."

I clap in my hands and already started laughing again because I couldn't get his situation off my head.

Then he started telling the story again. A day in which all his friends in Vegas got drunk in his hotel room and where he wasn't allowed to drink too because of a fight the day after, "I got mad because everyone was having fun so I decided to go back to my room and sleep but slipped on shit because someone literally shit on the floor."

"Nooo! Oh my god!!" I giggle and freak out again.

Justin twitches his shoulder while watching me laugh about him. So he grabbed my neck and pressed our foreheads at each other, "Stop laughing about me-"

"Tell me the story again!" I beg and kissed his chin to make him soft.

"Why do you enjoy this story so much?" He wonders and caresses my cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Because I can perfectly imagine your face," I barely say without laughing and break out again. Hiding my face on his bare chest. His arm covers my head and he leaned down to tell me the story again.

I break out in tears but tried to control myself this time. So I press my lips together and press my nose close so I wouldn't breathe out of there.

Justin noticed that I was holding my laugh back, "Let it out, Angel," and I did. Then I started telling him the story again, pausing every second because of how hard I was laughing.

"Yeah, I know I was there..." he concludes when I was done and started kissing my face. His hands wander to my waist, kissing my neck while caressing my sides.

Then he swings himself over me, placing himself between my legs while kissing my lips slowly. A firework broke out in my chest because we went to sleep quickly last night since he was tired. And now he wants to go further.

Holding his neck in my hands and locking my legs around his back. I lick my lips when he pulled his face back for a second to take a breath, "You get fatter every time," I grin and kissed his lips again.

"It called gaining muscles," he explains, softly bites my lip and looked in my eyes after, "-to fight your nightmares."I just giggle in response, especially when he pulled my shirt up to kiss my belly.

If we wouldn't stop now, I'll never get out of my bed today which I can't risk since my alarm will go on any second to remind me to go to college.

"Justin.." I breathe softly to get his attention which he took as a moan since he started pulling my shorts, "bebé.."

He instantly looks up in my eyes and shakes his head in question, "What?"

"I can't.. like I'm having two exams in a few. I don't have much time until my alarm goes on."

"When will you be back?"

"Maybe 5 pm." I quickly answer.

"How long does one exam go for fuck's sake?!" He sits up raises his eyebrow.