17: last present

Justin's PoV

"124... 125...126," I count my push-ups and face my little pool of sweat dropping my face down.

"Four left, come on!" James screams at me as he sat on the couch eating his damn snickers while I held myself up, shaking the fuck out of me.

"Ughhhh," I groan as I kept doing the last four push-ups slower. Fuck, fuck, fuck! "Done!" I let myself fall and roll on my back.

"Well done, bro!" James calls in and I breathlessly sit up.

"You..." shaking my head since he clearly started eating more junk food in front of me, "did you order my stuff?"

"Rice with kidney beans and two steaks is on the way, champion."

I laugh at his comment and stand up, walking towards him so he gives me my phone. Angel and I wanted to meet at the doctors to find more out about the pregnancy. So far, nobody knows and I'm enjoying every second of it.

My woman... carrying a baby? My baby? God, if I don't give the world to her back I don't know what else to do.

"When is it coming though?" I wonder since I've had around an hour left.

"Ten minutes."

"Alright, I'll go get a shower 'til then," I more likely tell myself and walked to my own dressing room. I love my new boxing club, we have new coaches, a lot of people just working out for fun and next month we will offer classes.

I, unfortunately, can't teach them, I don't have time for that since I'm busy with working out myself and now I've got a pregnant woman to take extra care of.

I'll make sure the next months will be as easy for her as it can be. She's not going to lift a damn finger.

"Hey, Justin!" A dude around my age stops me and I stop right in front of my dressing room.

"Hey, Bro. What's up?" I ask and high five him back but hit his shoulder. The second I realized that I cringed and know I'll think about this moment until the day I die.

"I just wanted to say that you're such an inspiration. Thank you for motivating me with you posts on Instagram, you seriously are the reason why I am who I am!" His dark eyes shine full of hope as he nervously went through his beard.

My eyebrows rise up in shock, how do I react?

"Bro... I'm overwhelmed," I confess and swing my arm around his shoulder, "thank you for supporting me, though. I never realize that the numbers behind my posts are real human beings until moments like these... I thank you."

He laughed, "you're literally going to be a boxing legend!"

"Nah stop!" I shake my head and push him off of me, "I'm good at what I'm doing but the legends stay the legends. I'm their fan."

"Whatever you say!" He agrees and then smiles right after, "will you teach the upcoming classes here?"

I really should do it, "not really. I'll hang around here and might join the classes but for now, I'm not coaching since I've to work out myself."

"Can't wait for your next fight! You're going to win it!" He encourages me, I nod in appreciation. Excusing myself after our small talk to shower. I don't have my phone on mute this time, just in case, Angel calls me. Quickly showering the sweat off my body and eating my lunch in the uber on my way to the doctor.

Today is a good day, my life is good right now.

I posted a couple of selfies on my Instagram and saw my followers increasing every day. It's ridiculous how girls comment under my pictures and send me inappropriate pictures of themselves in my DMs. Luckily, Angel trusts me fully in this and doesn't check my messages. Most of the time, I don't even look at them, ignore them but if it's too much I block them.