14: birthday party; part 1

Maia's PoV

"Can you hurry?" I yell inside the penthouse for Justin.

Tomorrow is my birthday but before we head up to the club, my family wanted to spend time with me. Oreo had a little hat on and ran across the hallways.

"Holy shit!" I suddenly hear someone scream and Oreo barking.

"Oh-" I realize it was probably Oreo jumping on someone. So I run to the direction where I hear the voices from and find Oreo on top of a guy, "I'm sorry!"

I grab Oreo away from him, apologize again and helped him up. He was under shock, taking my hand and stroking over his clothes. He looked around and lifted his skateboard from the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"No," he confesses, stepping back from Oreo, "I hate dogs."

I pull my eyebrows together, I felt like he just insulted my whole family which is true because we have more dogs than human beings, "I'm sorry, next time it won't happen."

"Good, she just spat all over me."

"He," I correct him and he blinked until he realized what I meant.

"Doesn't matter, I still can't deal with it." He points at my baby.

"You don't have to, don't worry you won't see my baby anymore."

He chuckles, clearly making fun of me, "you call it to your baby?"

"Yes, my boyfriend got it for us." I step back and wondered where he is or what takes him so long.

"Your boyfriend? I've never seen you or it here." He points at Oreo again.

"We just moved here and don't call him it. His name is Oreo." I became angry because he's disrespecting my child.

"Oreo?" He laughs at his name and sucks his lips when he saw that neither of us is laughing, "nice name, who chose it?"

"I did?"

"You, of course." He taps on his forehead, "who is your boyfriend?"

"Justin, I don't think you know him." Oreo wiggles with his body, begging me to let him down but I couldn't because of that stupid guy.

His eyes widen, "yoo, what? This building is from my dad, Justin bought his crip months ago and I finally get to see him, holy shit."

His facial expression changed to happy within seconds. I can tell he's a fan of Justin. Who isn't...?

"And he got you such a rat?" He looks closer at Oreo, "what happened to his eye?" He chuckles and my heart shattered.

"Say one more word and-"

"Hey, here you are," Justin finally found me and saw the sad expression on my face, "what happened?"

"Nothing, can we finally go?"

"Hey, Bro, I'm David's son, nice to meet you." That stupid rude dude stretches his hand to Justin. Justin needed a second and then remembered what he talked about, "my name is Ross."

"Hey, dude. Nice to meet you."

Why is Justin nice to him? Now I wish to have a possessive jealous boyfriend who questions every guy who crosses by. This stupid rude Ross definitely deserved to get beaten up just for insulting our child.

"Yeah, Same! I wondered when you'd finally move here 'cause your crip was empty for months."

Justin raised his eyebrows, smiling at me for a second and then back at Ross, "I waited for my girlfriend."