1

Jughead's POV

I walked into the kitchen and gave Betty a glare. I hated her so much, but we were stuck there. Together.

"Couldn't have picked a more boring guy?" I smirked at her as she sighed and took another sip of wine.

"The only reason I did that is because of you, Jones." She looked so worn out from even being in the same room as him.

"And how is that?" I leaned down on the kitchen island, mimicking her position.

"You're joking." She rolled her eyes and drank more wine.

"Not even a little bit."

"Ugh. You're so annoying." She stood up tall and began to exit the kitchen.

"Good luck, Cooper."

"Fuck you, Jones." She said, mocking my tone. I just smirked at her. I hated her, but I loved it whenever I got to annoy her.

You might be wondering why we're stuck here, pretty much alone, so I'll start over. It began when Veronica and her had a sleepover in the cabin we eventually got trapped in. They decided to invite a couple of people over for the day, and then they would leave and the girls would have the place to themselves again. That's obviously not how things worked out.

Veronica decided to invite Archie, who invited me, who invited the boring kid, Tomas. The three of us were together anyways, so we decided to just all go. It was just a couple hours, anyways.

It did sound like hell, though. Me and Betty hated each other. She was this perfect girl who had everything, and I was a broken loner and an asshole, to be perfectly honest. But that's how I defend myself.

Veronica and Archie were best friends, so they were upset that they had to deal with me and Betty always arguing, but they just wanted a few hours to enjoy.

And then, the snow came. It was already snowing pretty hard when me and the guys got to the cabin, but it got worse and worse, until the doors were pretty much frozen shut.

But I guess everything happens for a reason.