16

"Come on, Jug!" Betty yelled for me as I exited my last therapy session.

I walked outside. It was a beautiful day and I felt so relieved to be free of that stupid therapist. I was fine. I just needed Betty.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, asshole." Betty smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Just kidding. I love you."

"Yeah, whatever. So, what did you want to do?"

"Well, I actually planned on going to Pop's with some old friends of ours."

"Betty..."

"It'll be fine! You're over him punching you, aren't you?" She looked at with pleading eyes and I just walked to the motorcycle. We rode to our favorite diner, and sat down with Veronica and Archie.

"The infamous Romeo and Juliet." Veronica smiled.

"Hey, man." Archie said awkwardly.

"Archie. I'm okay now. You don't have to act like I'm still pissed off because of that love tap." My mood got better when he smirked at me.

"You know it wasn't a love tap."

"Felt like one." The girls looked at us like we were about to start a fight, and we just laughed at them.

"So, guys, how is everything going at your place?" Archie asked, still smiling.

"It's great, actually. I mean, since his dad moved out it's been a lot less awkward." Betty responded.

"And even that is an understatement. I'm happy with her there. How is it with you guys?"

"Oh, you didn't hear?" Veronica looked shocked, but then laughed. "We're not together anymore."

"Oh really?" Betty looked shocked.

"I'm actually with Reggie now." Veronica said proudly.

"Do you know about his dad?" The words just slipped out.

"Yes, actually. So, don't worry, you didn't just completely ruin my relationship." I signed in relief and Betty laughed at me. We hung out for a little longer, and then went our separate ways, with the memories of our strong friendships stuck in our heads.

Hi! So next one is the epilogue and it's a time skip of a few years just so you know. Okay, great! Thanks for reading!