2

"Well, I guess I'm staying here tonight." I said as I walked away from the window and towards the couch.

"Seriously? Of all people." Betty sank farther into the couch with a disgusted look on her face.

"Calm down, Betty. He's not a killer." Betty practically jumped at the word killer. Archie quickly realized his mistake, and apologized.

"It's fine, Arch. Really, I'm fine." She crossed her arms and rubbed her goosebump covered arms. I couldn't tell if it was because of Archie's comment, or the fact that she was only wearing a white tank top and shorts, but she was practically shivering. I threw the nearest blanket at her, and she threw it back at me.

"I don't need it." She looked down at the ground and said quietly.

"Well, let's do something fun." Veronica spoke up.

"I don't think that's possible with her here." I said, motioning toward Betty.

"I think the real problem would be Tomas, actually, but okay." Betty muttered under her breath.

"Wow, not taking a swing at me, Cooper. Look at how much you've grown." I smirked at her and she made a face at me.

"Let's decide who's rooming where." Veronica suggested. "How about me and Archie take a room, and the three of you can be together." She smiled up at Archie, obviously hinting that she wanted to be more than friends. He leaned down and kissed her, sealing the rooming arrangements.

Betty's POV

"Wow, V. Wait to ditch me." I pouted. I was genuinely offended, with her leaving me in a room with two boys, both of which I wasn't particularly fond of.

"Sorry, girl. But I don't think you want to be in a room with us." Veronica winked at me. I just rolled my eyes in return.

"I'd be more worried about me. I'm the one that has to deal with you." Jughead said, acting like I would actually care.

"Yeah, okay. Good luck, I guess." I stood up and started walking towards one of the rooms. "Can't I just sleep on the couch?" I asked, turning around.

"I'm not sure if you want to do that either. Our room is right there." She pointed to the room right next to where the tv was, and I decided not to argue. I was going to sleep on the couch, though.

"You guys are disgusting." I said, walking towards my stuff.

"One thing we agree on." Jughead responded. Once everyone went to their rooms, I situated myself on the couch. I could hear Archie and Veronica, but didn't really care.

Jughead's POV

"Still out here?" I walked down the stairs and saw Betty laying awake on the couch.

"Why? Did you think I was actually going to go in there with you?" I sat down on the couch next to her and she sat up.

"Well, there was enough room on the bed." I smirked at her. She hit my shoulder.

"Shut up." She smiled back at me. "You are so annoying, Jones." She was still laughing.

"I don't know if I can top you, though." She rolled her eyes at me.

"You look more like a bottom anyways." She winked at me, and I was taken by surprise.

"Alright, Cooper, are you drunk or something?" She just laughed at this comment.

"I wish. It would make talking to you a lot easier." We laughed and talked for a little while longer, pretty much ignoring the fact that we hated talking to each other. And then I asked the worst question possible.

"Why do you think you're still single, Cooper?" I smirked at her, and she just sat there quietly.

"Probably because I'm a privileged bitch. It's fine, though. If I wanted a boyfriend, I could get one. I am Betty Cooper after all." She smiled at me. She was great at keeping an upbeat mood when she wanted to. "Why are you still single?"

"I don't know." I have her a confused look.

"I don't either. You are quite the charmer, Jones." She said sarcastically. "Maybe you should find a girlfriend, though. Try to be less of an ass to her."

"Then maybe you should find a boyfriend for yourself. Tomas is also stuck here, you know." I teased.

"Yeah, right. He'll probably start talking about the ice age right after our first kiss." She rolled her eyes.

"Just try him. I'm sure it won't be that bad." I smirked at her, knowing that it would be.

"Fine. But only if he asks me." She pointed at me as she said this. "I'm going to go to sleep now."

"Night, Cooper."

"Yeah, whatever, Jones." She burrowed her face into the couch as I got up and walked to my room. I was ready to make sure Betty has her first date from Hell.