4

Betty's POV

From the moment I woke up in Jughead's arms, my day got continuously worse. About 30 minutes after I had left the room, I decided to ask Veronica if she wanted me to make breakfast. She was usually in the shower around that time, so I knocked on the door and walked in, expecting Veronica to be behind the shower curtain. But I bet you can guess what really happened.

Yes. Jughead Jones was standing out of the shower, and I walked in on him. He quickly pulled a towel over himself and cursed.

"The hell, Cooper."

"Why me?" I whispered quietly, looking up.

"What do you want?"

"I actually thought that Veronica was in here, so yeah." I could tell that in those moments he turned back into his bitchass self.

"Well, you should probably knock next time, but even if Veronica was in the shower, Archie would be with her." He smirked.

"Probably." I chuckled a little bit, but couldn't get the image of Jughead out of my mind. "I should go then."

"Probably." And I walked out of the door.

Jughead's POV

I loved the look on Betty's face when she walked in on me. I can't say I was too pleased that it happened myself, but her reaction was priceless.

I decided to tease her about it when I got out of the bathroom. I decided not to wear my beanie that day. That's not important, but it's different.

She was sitting on the kitchen counter eating ice cream out of the tub. I sat on the island and smiled at her.

"Hey, Cooper."

"What do you want?" I could tell that she was trying not to look at me.

"I think you know." I smirked at her. I could see her face burning red. "Which do you think was weirder? How we woke up, or you walking in on me naked?"

"I don't know, man. I am just here to make your life more awkward." She went back to herself. I stood up and walked towards her, taking the spoon out of her hand and using it to eat some ice cream myself.

"Hey!" She took the spoon back and I took that tub of ice cream and threw it across the room. "You really are an asshole." She laughed looking down at me. Our faces were so close.

"That is my specialty." I whispered against her lips. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. I could feel my heart racing, and I could almost hear hers too.

I pulled away, wanting to tease her as long as I could. We were supposed to hate each other after all.

I could see her face burning red before I walked out of the kitchen. Holy shit, she was hot when she was embarrassed. I loved it. Still hated her though.

Betty's POV

When he whispered those words against my mouth, I felt like I was going crazy. I felt a shiver down my spine with every word he said, and was disappointed when he pulled away. He probably knew that he was making me feel this way.

As he pulled away, his hand grazed my arm, which gave me goosebumps. I could feel my face burning up as he walked out of the kitchen. Damn, he was hot without his beanie. I was falling for him.