7

"Jug, wake up." I nudged him, trying not to be too forceful. I then whispered against his lips, "the snow's gone." I remembered how crazy it made me, so it might work.

His eyes fluttered open and I pulled away. "Fuck you, Betty Cooper."

"We're able to leave. The snow is gone." I was practically beaming. I couldn't wait to get home.

"Fine. I'll get up and pack."

"Thank you." I walked back downstairs and took in the smell of hot chocolate and firewood. I didn't have a good time there, and I was glad to be gone, but it still felt like a great day.

When Veronica and Archie came out of their room with their bags packed, they got Tomas and went into the car. Then, I went to see what was taking Jughead so long.

"Jug, we have to go you know." He was laying down again. "Dear Lord, Jughead. What would you do without me?" I softly nudged him and he stood up, now standing beside me.

"Let's go, Jug." He had wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled my face closer to him, but pulled away when we were a centimeter apart just to make him mad. I didn't know if he actually liked me, but it was pretty fun.

"You're not getting away that easily this time, Betts." He pulled me towards him and whispered on my lips, "I need to be selfish, just this once."

And then, he kissed me. It started off super soft and slow, but I couldn't take it. I kissed him harder, barely believing that he wanted me too. He picked me up and leaned me against the wall, breathing heavily. Our make out session lasted about 20 minutes, but it felt like it was only a second.

"I want you to be mine." He said, holding me before kissing me again.

"We should go, Jug." I said as he kissed my neck. I couldn't get enough of him, but we did have to go.

"One more minute." Jughead stared into my eyes longingly. I then leaned into him and pushed him onto the bed.

"One more minute." I whispered. I wish it could've lasted forever.

I bit his lower lip when we kissed again, and he let out a soft moan. Damn, he was sexy.

I was so caught up in him kissing my neck, that I didn't realize he had rolled me over, farther onto the bed. I could feel him hovering over me, and it was perfect.

I sat up, my head now against the backboard of the bed. It pushed him away from me a little, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. I was straddling him, and I could barely breath through the kissing and whispering and moans.

He started to take off my shirt, but paused, making sure I was okay with it.

"Juggie, I just want you."

I took off my shirt the rest of the way and threw it to the floor. He quickly undressed, leaving us just in our underwear. He pushed me farther into the backboard as he started undoing my bra. Before he got it off, we heard a knocking at the door.

"Betty, Jughead, we need to leave now." Veronica said through the door. "If you're not down in two minutes, we're leaving without you."

Jughead kept kissing me, but I pushed him away.

"Jug, we really do need to go now." He stared into my eyes, and I couldn't help but want to stay. "Jug."

"Betts, I'll get us a ride from someone else. I just need you, right now." He whispered. I responded by kissing him, not ever wanting to leave. Never.

"I love this." He would say between kisses. "You're perfect. I can't-."

"I love you, Jug. So much." I felt him unclasp my bra and kiss me everywhere. My eyes were closed, but I could feel every slight movement of our bodies. I could feel him. And I loved it.

"I love you too, Betty."

By that time, I hoped they had left without us, because if not, they would've heard some serious yelling.

We both ended panting on the bed, under the covers. I felt perfect, and I hoped that he did too.

"Betts." He panted. "I can't believe I haven't had you until now." He pulled me closer to him, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.