Chapter 1: The Beginning

Before you start reading, I'm gonna tell you now, this isn't a love story. Nor is it about anything around it. This is about how I met my best friend, Shawn. Yes, like Shawn Mendes. Or I like to think so.
    I remember that day like it was yesterday-how rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Camila, like Camila Cabello - except nowhere near talented as her-I'm a freshman at North Troutman High and have been taking singing lessons for quite some time now.
    Anyways, as I was saying, I remember it like it was yesterday. For the past 2 months, all I've been listening to was "I Know What You Did Last Summer" by Camila and Shawn, and I thought I'd be cool if I sang a duet at our winter concert, considering that I haven't sung with anyone in awhile.
    "Danielle, I was wondering if I could sing a duet for the winter concert..?" Is what I said.
    "Hmm, what song?" She asked, as she was glimpsing at her computer.
    "I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn and Camila," I proudly answer with a big grin.
    "I should've known," she chuckles.
    "So...what do you think?"
    "Do you have any preference on who you would like to sing it with?" She asked.
    "Um..is there a male version of me..I mean if there is one..that goes here," I giggled.
    Danielle laughed," I have someone in mind.."
    "Ooh, what's their name?"
    "Before I tell you, can you promise me not to squeal?" She sternly asks. I nod.
    "Shawn," she reveals.

OMG SHAWN..SHAWN MENDES. IT'S A MATCH SKSKSKSKSK

"Oh cool," I nonchalantly answer, as I was eternally squealing inside.

"I'll ask him tonight, and I'll tell you know what he says," she smiles.

~THAT EVENING~
I was still thinking about my possibly new duet partner..Shawn. I swear if he plays guitar like Shawn...
~BUZZ~
        Perfect timing, Danielle.

~Danielle~ I asked him, and he said he'll do it!!!

~Me~ yay
     And I forgot to add the exclamation points.