2

I do not own the drawing

The armies brought the kids to their commander's office which is located in the HQ which it's location is unknown to outsiders . " here is the children you have requested for ." Both armies saluted . " good, both of you can leave now ." A voice answers . After the armies left , the voice instructed the 2 bodyguards to bring Tamaki and Riku to his basement .

Both Tamaki and Riku arrived in an underground basement(Is that what you call it?) . It has a total of 12 floors, and many kinds of rooms. They are now at the ground floor which is in the middle, surrounded by the rooms . ( So yeah, it's kinda like a circle . Scenery would look something like Alba from Hoshimeguri, dark but beautiful .)

A man dressed in a black suit came in and faces both of them

A man dressed in a black suit came in and faces both of them. "I have heard of the deeds you have done, murdering at such a young age especially you've killed a trained assassin ....Both of you must have the talent of an assassin . No , both of you are A natural born assassin!" (Suddenly thought of assassination classroom lol )

"A natural born...?"Riku questions . " Assassination .....talent?" Tamaki frowns. "Yes ! When both of you are well trained , you will serve my mafia organisation as well as some other people who hires you. "

"Eto...but who are you sir ?" Tamaki asks. " I'm one of the military commanders but I plan to quit after this.I do many kinds of jobs , but mainly I'm the boss of the mafia organisation ."He smiles . " my name is Tsukumo Ryo~ I'm looking forward of working with you in the future!"

"But , those innocent mind and happy memories must perish first ." His face suddenly turns dark and speaks with a low tone . " what do you-" before Riku could finish , both children was pulled by Ryo's bodyguards . They are seperated and was pulled into one of the rooms , or you can call it cells. " the only way to let one lose its memories and be brainwashed is by torturing~ especially such a young child like you would be easy peasy !" Ryo laughs . " you , the red head kid will be first ." Riku tenses up , face full of fear . "Oi! What are you going to do with him!" Tamaki shouted . " What am I going to do ? You'll know when it's your turn ~" Ryo smirks. Kuso! Tamaki thought. If it wasn't because of the the bodyguard who is restraining him now , he would go punch that guy and grab Riku out of there. He was hardly shoved into a dark dirty room . " you will be waiting in here." The bodyguard said  .

Riku was tied up onto a metal chair , a man place a metal hat-like on his head . It is connected with many wires . Riku trembles as he is getting a bad feeling . " Don't look that scared , it'll only sting a little ~" 

After the preparations was completed , Ryo signalled one of his followers to activate the electric current . As it was being activated , electric flows into Riku's body and shocks his mind . Screams are heard all over the the basement , but this is just a normal thing for mafias , nothing unusual to them.

"!!!Tenn-ni! TASUKETE !!" Tears pours out from his eyes . The shock was too painful for him to breathe , of course Ryo knows about his sickness so he prepared an oxygen mask . He had his subordinate to stuff the mask onto Riku's face so that he won't die . " I guess I'll get my finest doctor to cure him ~ He's to precious to die ." Ryo stood beside enjoying the view .